Chapter 2: Noises

I arrived to school and met up with my best friends, Katie, Ali, Nikki and Becca. "Ugh I hate Monday's" I said to them. " I know I really don't want to go to math!" Becca groaned. "Well school is school." Katie replied. Riiiiiiiing! "Well that's the bell see you guys at lunch." Nikki said.

We all walked our separate ways and since me and Ali have our first class of the day together, we walked to social studies. Someone just bumped into me and I dropped my books. "Oh sorry" a boy said trying to help me. "Can you watch where you're going?" I said angrily turning around. I realized who it was. Grayson. Grayson freaking Dolan. We used to be good friends in elementary school and last summer he just stopped talking to me. "Uhh I'm r-really s-sorry I gotta go." He said studdering and ran off. "Whatever happened between you two?" Ali asked. "I don't know and I don't want to talk about it." I said trying to hold back my emotions."come on" I said tugging Ali as she just kept staring at me.

We got to social studies right before the late bell rang and ran to our seats. First period went by slowly. And second period began. It was about 35 minutes into second block when I had to go to the bathroom. I asked my teacher, Ms. Clark, for a hall pass and walked down the long hallway.

"Just run in the office and do it! We've been planning this for months now. If you won't do it I will!" I heard 3 people arguing from the other side of the corner but I thought nothing of it. After I went to the bathroom, I walked the long way, taking up more time and walked by the office. It sounded eerily quiet. I walked back into my class when an unknown voice came over our loud speaker. "All freshman report to the gymnasium, all sophomores to the theatre, all juniors to cafeteria A and all seniors report to cafeteria B, now!" The voice sounded young, it was definetly not our principle. "There will be a brief assembly just giving the kids a break from all the hard work they have done so far this year!" The voice over the loud speaker said. All the kids cheered but I had a weird feeling about this.

All the classes filed there way into the hallways when I noticed Grayson's class was next to mine. I had no friends in that class so I stayed in the back when I realized Grayson ended up right next to me. I glanced over and looked ahead and he did the same thing but when his friends called him, he didn't budge. He stayed in the back with me. It was cute. What was I thinking he's the one who stopped the friendship! I erased the thought of us becoming friends again.

As we got to the gymnasium everyone was trying to meet up with there friends, but I didn't see any of mine so I just sat down. Grayson sat next to me. This assembly or whatever it is just got worse... And it didn't even start yet.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter! The next one is when it starts getting good! I will try to have it up by tonight! Add this to your library because I'm sure you will like it! Thanks, kirsten 💘