Chapter 39: Fight

I woke up slowly on Ethans chest rubbing my eyes. I went to get up when I remembered I was naked. Everything came back to me. Everything that happened last with the party, with Hayes with Grayson but most of all with ethan. I was starting to regret what I did. I mean, I know I'm going to break up with Grayson but I gave grayson my virginity then took Ethan's. Ugh.

I rolled over and reached to unplug my phone and saw I had a text message from my mom:
Hi sweetie I hope you have a good flight today, I can't wait to see you when you get home! Love you!

It said she sent that to me 2 hours ago. Oh no. I pressed my lock button and looked at the time. It was 11:58am. My flight was scheduled to leave at 11:00am. "Shit!" I screamed kicking the blanket. Ethan jumped up. "Woah what happened?" He said waking up. "I missed my freakin flight!" I said putting my head in my hands. "Well that's not necessarily a bad thing." Ethan said smirking. "This isn't funny ethan, now I don't know when I'm going to get another flight!" I said upset. "I have to call the airport to see when the next time is available." I said picking up my phone again. Ethan snatched my phone from me and put it on the table. "Or you can lay here with me." He said smiling and grabbing my waist and carefully laying me down against his perfect body. "I'm freezing." I whispered to him with my head just under his chin. "Why?" He asked. "Well we are naked and the blanket isn't over us!" I said laughing. He grabbed the blanket and put it over us as he wrapped his arms around my lower back making me feel safe.

"Did we really have sex last night?" He asked. I was hoping he wouldn't bring it up but there goes my luck again. "Yeah I guess so." I replied. He just giggled. "Part of me regrets it and part of me doesn't." I finally admitted. "What do you mean?" He asked me. "Well, sex is for making love ethan and although I love you very much, we aren't dating. Plus I had sex with you and your brother so now it's kind of awkward. "I understand." He said kissing my shoulder and rubbing my back. "How do you do that?" I asked. "Do what?" He said. "Make me feel like I'm actually dating you and making me feel so comforted." I whispered. He put his head all the way down and pushed my chin up with his index finger and stared me in the eyes. "Because you deserve the best baby." He whispered and gave me a slow kiss. In the middle of the kiss the hangout shed slowly opened.

"Ethan are you in here?" A familiar voice said cracking it open. Oh shit. I know that voice. He said he was going to be home around noon and he was right. It was grayson. Oh shit.

"Ethan!" I whispered frantically. We stayed very still on the couch. "Ethan I don't want your jokes mom told me she's running to the store and she thinks you slept out here tonight?" He asked again. I slid off the couch and went under the couch just as grayson started walking over to the couch and sat down. "Woah are you naked dude?" Grayson asked. "Uh yeah why?" Ethan asked trying to play it cool. "Because I see your clothes thrown all over the place and couch cushions!" He said standing up. "What the hell happened did you bang someone?" Grayson asked walking around. "Obviously not dude." Ethan replied in defense. Grayson picked up a pair of my panties and bra. Oh my gosh. "Hey!" Grayson screamed. "Aren't these Brianna's?!" He said yelling in rage. "No there not man calm down!" Ethan screamed getting up. "Then who's are they?" He asked throwing them at ethan. "A girls she didn't want me to tell anyone." Ethan said. "Get back under the blanket I don't want to see your dirty dick." Grayson said sitting on the couch. "I just got a blowjob that's all." Ethan said pulling the blanket off. "Gosh I could use one to relieve stress right now from Brianna but that's not happening. I really screwed up this time. Now she's back home and I have nothing to live for or to want. She trusted me so much and I let her down!" Grayson said starting to cry. "Well think about everything dude! You freaking banged Tiffany! Like what the hell were you thinking?!" Ethan screamed defending me. "No man it wasn't like that." Grayson replied. "Yeah yeah." Ethan said sarcastically. "Can you keep a secret?" Grayson asked. "Sure bro." Ethan replied. "Well Tiffany and I didn't do anything. I swear. We sat in the closet in silence the whole time. She wanted me to eat her out and she said we could get out of here and go to her house but I told her I had Brianna. She kept saying how she could treat me so much better and that she would let me bang her when ever I wanted. I told her again that I don't want any of that. She said that I was going to embarrass her when we just walked out when the seven minutes were up and she wanted to impress her friends and I'll admit I wanted to impress my friends too. So she asked me just to pretend that we had sex and to take off our shirts and put them on when they came to the door to make it more believable so me being the ass I am agreed to it. Now I don't have anything man. I just can't believe I did that . I loved Brianna sooo much I really did and now she hates me. Nothing will ever be the same and I just lost the love of my life . You have no idea how shitty I feel right now and it's not because of this hang over." Grayson explained through cries. I started crying and I came out from under the couch still naked.

"Is that true?" I asked crying My eyes out. Grayson gasped and just stood there. "Oh my gosh Brianna!" He screamed. "Yes all of it was true babe I love you so much and you know that everything with Tiffany was all fake!" He cried. Then his cries immediately stopped. He looked my body up and down then to ethan then to me then to ethan then to my clothes. "Oh my gosh no no NO! NO YOU TWO HAD SEX ITS TRUE YOU DID YOU BANGED MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!! ETHAN I JUST- OH MY GOSH!" He screamed going into a panic attack. I ran over to him as well as ethan not caring if we were naked. Just as this happened grayson ran away to the door when it swung open. It was ryan. Great.

"I got bagels to cheer you 2 up!" He said looking down at his phone. We all stopped talking and ryan looked up at ethan and I naked and a frantic looking grayson. "What. The. Fuck." He whispered. He dropped the bagels and couldn't even talk. I ran over to the couch to get the blanket. "Well this just got awkward." Ethan said shrugging his shoulders. "First put on underwear no one wants to see your 2 foot long dick and my other comment is what the hell is going on?" He said walking over to us. "Can everyone get out I want to change into clothes!"I said impatiently. They all ran out and sat outside the door.

"I'm sorry gray it all just happened." Ethan mumbled. "HAVING SEX WITH MY GIRLFRIEND ISNT A MISTAKE!" Grayson screamed. "WELL SORRY I DIDNT REALIZE YOU LIED TO US WE ALL THOUGHT YOU HAD SEX WITH TIFFANY THEN GOT DRUNK AND LEFT BRIANNA ALONE CRYING BY HERSELF WHEN YOU DIDNT EVEN HAVE SEX!" Ethan screamed back. "Wait you didn't have sex wit Tiffany?!" Ryan asked. "No dude." Grayson squeaked.

"Come in if you want to talk about what happened." Brianna said opening the door. I sat on the couch and Ethan and grayson came to both sit next to me. "I want to sit alone." I said to both of them. "I'm your boyfriend though." Grayson said reaching for my hand. "Well I don't give a fuck." I said pushing him away. They both sat in front of me next to ryan. We all sat there in silence at first. "Well what happened last night?" I asked crossing my arms. "Well. I think I can ask you the same question." He replied with an attitude. "Answer the question!" I said. He explained to me the whole thing he already told ethan and Ryan outside. "Why did you have to be such a dick to me gray? Your image and reputation is more important to you then me? It's not even like that's a good rep to have. Then with the whole Hayes thing you just stood there!" I said starting to cry. "I don't know I'm sorry okay?!" He screamed. "Stop yelling at me!" I yelled back. "Well stop making me feel guilty!" He shouted back. "Well the only person you have to blame is yourself because no one made you do that. Plus who knows if you are even telling the truth!" I yelled back. He just sighed. "But that is the truth Brianna! I love you! Didn't I show you that?" He asked pleading for my forgiveness. "Grayson no you didn't! I trusted you I gave you my virginity!" I yelled. "AND THEN YOU GO AND FUCK MY BROTHER! HOW DID IT FEEL? WAS IT BETTER THEN I COULD EVER GIVE YOU HUH? WAS THE PLEASURE TOO GOOD HUH? YEAH I KNOW YOU LIKED IT!" Grayson screamed at the top of his lungs. "Grayson stop-" I started but he cut me off. "NO IM NOT GONNA STOP! AND I HOPE YOUR PUSSY IS HURTING RIGHT NOW SO HOPEFULLY HE DID SOME DAMAGE TO YOU! THAT WOULD MAKE ME FEEL BETTER! I HOPE IT HURT WORSE THEN WHEN MARK ALLEN RAPED YOUR PUSSY!" He screamed. A single tear went down my face. I looked down and remembered gettin raped. The pain that Mark Allen caused me. How could grayson ever make such a reference to that. He knew he went to far and so did ryan and Ethan. "Brianna I-" Grayson started but I just walked calmly to the door. "Brianna wait!" He said walking after me. "Just stop. Please." I managed to squeak out through tears. I walked out of the shed and out there gate and down the sidewalk. I walked and walked and walked. I kept replaying the rape in my head and Grayson's words over and over and I couldn't get them out. I sat on the side walk and ran my fingers through my hair, bawling my eyes out when I felt someone tap my shoulder. "Grayson get AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed not looking up. "Um im not grayson." I heard a woman's voice say.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter even though it's sad😢 don't forget to comment and vote! Love you all❤️ - kirsten 💋 p.s. That photo is of ryan and grayson 😏☺️