Chapter 10: Prince Charming

Grayson kicked the laptop out of the assistants hands. The assistant went to punch him but Grayson swung his body around while tied in the chair and struck the assistant he fell to the floor. He made his way out of the ropes and made his way to the door, locking it behind him so when the assistant woke up, he wouldn't be able to get out.

Grayson ran down the hallways looking for me when he heard my scream in pain from the beating I was still receiving. Grayson kicked down the door and ran right over to us. He pulled the leader by the back of his shirt and body slammed him on the floor and began beating the shit out of him. The leader was on the floor passed out.

"Baby." Grayson said looking at my face not even caring I was naked. "Come here" I said crying. He ran into my arms. "It hurt so bad." I said whispering and crying. "I know it did baby and we are going to get out of here don't worry." He said still hugging me. He took ran around the room getting my shirt, bra, pants, thong and shoes and dressed me since I was so sore to move. He picked me up and carried me. "We gotta find jimmy and Brendan too." He said.

We walked into all the rooms in the warehouse until there was only one room left. We walked in.

Jimmy. Brendan. Dead. On the floor. They were shot. We stood there in shock. Grayson immediately ran out of the room carrying me still. "We need to get out of here." Grayson said running. "Oh my gosh Grayson." I said crying. "Everyone around us is dead!"

We finally found an unlocked door and we when we walked outside, we were in the middle of a forest. "Which way should we go?" I asked Grayson. "I really don't know. But as long as we are away from them, it doesn't matter." Grayson said. "Your all I care about and now and always were my main priority and I'm never going to let anything happen to you I promise." Grayson said staring into my eyes. " I love you Grayson." I said crying. "I love you too" he replied hugging me with all his strength.

Just as we were hugging we heard a sound from the upstairs window. It was the leader. He woke up.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Hey guys!! I hope you liked this chapter!👍 sorry if it's a little short, I just wrote this chapter and the one before it so I'm tired but I wanted to end it at a good spot! Please add this story to your library, vote for it, and give me your feedback because it encourages me to keep writing even when I don't feel like it!😂 have a great weekend! Bye/goodnight💙 ~kirsten💋