Chapter 44: Finding Confidence

I was crying so hard, I couldn't even hear ethan talking to me. I was so upset and stressed out. Everything was finally coming together in my life with Grayson and here he goes again. This wasn't a mistake. The only person who knew my locker combination was grayson. He had to of told Tiffany so she could put the condoms in. There was so excuse for this one. He could have avoided all of this and then he lets her kiss him on the lips in front of everyone. Now everybody thinks I'm a slut. I can't trust grayson anymore. I'm so tired of his lies.

Ethan picked me up and carried me home, and I fell asleep from crying so much to the sound of his heartbeat.

I woke up to a weird feeling. A weird but sensational feeling. Someone was kissing me. The lips were soft, smooth and gentle... I've touched them before. How could I forget them...its...its... I jumped up and pulled away. "GRAYSON!" I screamed. "DONT EVEN SAY A WORD! IM DONE WITH YOUR TRICKS YOUR LIES BUT MOST OF ALL YOU! THIS IS MY ROOM AND I WANT YOU TOO LEAVE! YOUVE ALREADY CAUSED ENOUGH TROUBLE! WE ARE DONE SO CONCIDER YOURSELF VERY SINGLE GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME AND NEVER I REPEAT NEVER TOUCH ME AGAIN! HOW DARE YOU KISS TIFFANY AND TAKE HER SIDE! EVERYONE THINKS IM A SLUT AND A WHORE GRAYSON! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU GRAYSON? YOUVE CHANGED SO MUCH SINCE WE GOT BACK FROM BEING ABDUCTED. I LIKED THE OLD GRAYSON. GOSH I LOVED THE OLD GRAYSON. THE ONE WHO MADE ME LAUGH AND MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS THE ONLY GIRL IN THE WORLD NO MATTER WHERE WE WERE! THE ONE WHO I HAD SEX WITH AND THE ONE THAT MADE ME THE HAPPIEST! LOOK YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR AND TAKE A GOOD LOOK. YOURE NOT GRAYSON I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE ANYMORE! NO GET OUT!" I screamed. He stared at me with sorrow and he didn't budge or try to say anything. I got up off the bed and pushed him out of my room and slammed the door in his face and crawled back to my bed. I began crying again, and slowly fell asleep until 8:00pm when I heard a knock on my door.

"It's ethan." I heard from the door. I got up and unlocked him and let him in. "Here's dinner." He said handing me a plate with steak and potatoes on it. "I told my mom you've had a long day, but I saved mine till you woke up so we could eat together." He said unwrapping the left overs. I didn't say anything but just unwrapped the plastic and started eating away at the dinner. When we were done, ethan grabbed the plates and walked downstairs and I closed my door again and crawled under my sheets.

2 minutes later my door opened again. "Can I sit with you please?" Ethan asked. I nodded my head to scared to talk if I started crying again. He walked over and crawled underneath the blankets and grabbed my hand and started playing with my fingers. "Why does life have to be so complicated?"I asked. "That's a good question." Ethan asked. "You know life itself really isn't difficult it's just the people in it that make it that way." I said putting my head on his chest. "That does sound about right." He said rubbing my hair now. "I looked up at him. "Thank you ethan. I should have said it a million times already but you've stayed by my side no matter what and I can't thank you enough for all of that. We aren't even dating and you treat me better then grayson did!" I said with a weak laugh. "I really do love you Bri and I would do anything for you." He said smiling down on me. "I really do love you too." I smiled back. "So tomorrow is probably going to be a difficult day- we can handle it 2 ways- walk into the school with our heads down, crying over grayson and Tiffany, or we can walk in with our heads held high with c-o-n-f-i-d-e-n-t that's me I'm confident!" He laughed. "Okay fifth harmony!" I said laughing at his joke.

The more I thought about it I can't let 2 people get me down. The only people that have a real Impact on my life was my friends. The enemies, would kill to see me in pain. They would love to see me so upset and hurt at what happened. But I have to show them that I don't care at all. Cause I'm a boss ass bitch and I'm going to walk into that school like its no body's business and I had my favorite person right next to me. Ethan.

I woke up extra early that morning because I wanted to look good because when you look good, you feel good. Ethan got us matching best friend shirts with arrows pointing to each other. How cute. I threw that on with a pair of jeans and of course converse. I put on light makeup and straightened my hair.

As me and ethan were walking out the door grayson came running down the stairs. "Guys the bus isn't going to be here for a half hour!" He screamed at us. "Taking the bus is for the weak. We are walking to school jackass." I said flipping my middle finger at him and with that we walked out. We made it to the school and waited an extra 10 minutes before we walked in so the main hallway would be packed. It was time.

Ethan grabbed my hand and we intertwined fingers and I opened the door. Everyone stopped and stared at me and ethan laughing. "Wow what a joke!" Tiffany yelled laughing at our shirts and everyone else followed along. "At least my converses aren't fake like your face." I snapped back. Everyone just stared at ethan and I as I walked to my locker. Tiffany walked over to me and tapped me on my shoulder. "Who do you think your talking to?" She asked. "Well before you came over I was talking to ethan and now that your here in talking to you so I guess I'm talking to you." I said in a snobby way making her look dumb. "Well your little comment you made before, your going to pay for that." She said snapping her fingers. "What ever you say princess!" I said closing my locker. I intertwined my fingers with Ethan as we walked to first period. He dropped me off at science and walked to his first period. I had to sit next to grayson but I wasn't going to let that bother me. "Hey Brianna." He said tapping me on my shoulder. I brushed off my shoulder. "Sorry I don't talk to shitheads." I said looking down at my note book writing down the notes on the board. "I couldn't stop thinking about your words all night. I realized I'm not the same and I'm going to change that." He whispered. "I also don't listen to shitheads." I said continuing to write down the notes. "Brianna!" He said getting annoying. "Oooo shitheads getting angry." I said as I wrote down the notes never stopping to look up. Grayson was getting annoyed and mine and Ethans tactics were working. I loved it.

2nd and 3rd period went by the same. Grayson didn't really try talking to me. It was lunch time and I ran over to ethan and gave him a big hug. "Heey girlfriend!" He said laughing. "Hey boo!" I laughed back. Grayson just stared at us. I sat next to Ethan and Ryan and across from us was grayson. "Brianna listen to me-" grayson started but Tiffany ran over. "Hey babycakes!" She said kissing him on the cheeks. "Tiffany stop!" Grayson said slamming his hands down on the table. "But babe what's wrong!" Tiffany asked in her annoying voice. "Don't call me babe, baby, babycakes what ever pet names you call me stop! We aren't dating and we ever were and we never are!" Grayson said. His voice gradually got louder and the cafeteria got lower until grayson was the only one talking. "Stop making me feel like crap! I was dating Brianna! And you ruined it all! Now everyone thinks she's a slut and whore but she's not! I don't like you at all! Just because your a fan of me I don't care! You have taken this way too far and I'm so done! I dot even know why you keep kissing me after I tell you to stop and I pull away every time!We didn't eveb have sex at Hayes party! " Grayson screamed. The whole cafe gasped. "Yes we did!" Tiffany screamed. "STOP LYING TIFFANY!" Grayson yelled. Tiffany started crying and ran out. The cafeteria was silent. I sat there gripping Ethans knee until I let go to run out of the cafeteria.

I caught up with Tiffany near a vending machine. "So how does it feel?" I asked her. "Shut up Brianna this all happened because of you." He spit back. "Actually you brought it on yourself." I replied calmly. "Oh yeah? Well now my life is ruined so go have your perfect life back!" She said crying. "Oh Tiffany my life is far from perfect." I said with a sigh. "Yeah right!" She said back. "Well let's see. My dad cheated on my mom. Because of that I lost my best friend because he saw and my dad told him to never tell Me. Then, I had no friends and went into depression. I was never the cool girl. Then I got kidnapped from the school shooting. We rarely got food and we were trapped in a small room for a month. I was raped, and the man took my virginity. My mom got a promotion, so now she's living in California and I came back here for court to make sure the guy that raped me and killed 3 people went to jail. I also came back for grayson since we were dating. Then the whole thing at Hayes party happened. You know what happened there. Now I live with the dolan twins and I can't see any of my family. My life is far from perfect but i manage to get threw." I explained. She looked up and I threw a kit Kat down to her. "Have one they usually cheer me up." I said as I walked back into the cafe, everyone was still really quiet and people were recording me. They heard mine and Tiffanys conversation. I sat back down and grayson just had his mouth wide open with tears running down his face. The bell rang and still everyone sat there. I grabbed my bag and Ethans wrist and walked out. Wasn't that interesting.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Hey hope Ya liked the chapter! ❤️ new chapter tomorrow bc I'm going to bed! I have a delayed opening tomorrow because of snow! Yay! 💘 love you all don't forget to comment and vote!💑-kirsten💋