Chapter 52: Slight Smiles

Grayson's POV
I walked back into the hospital, and I saw Brianna's hospital room door closed. I saw my parents and ethan standing outside her room and they were smiling at the little window, so you could see inside the room. I started walking down the hallway, as I came up to them. My mom engulfed me for a long hug. "Look." She said smiling pointing to the door. Cameron was in there with her. She was sitting on the bed and Brianna was braiding her hair. They were talking about there favorite ice cream flavors and pretty little liars. "She's remembering the weirdest things. When Cameron walked in the room, she said hi cameron. She hugged her really tightly and when Cameron asked her who she thought she was, she said that she was her older sister. Cameron's just going with it. She only wants to be around Cameron though." My mom explained. We opened the door a little bit so we could hear them better. "I used to get ice cream all the time." Brianna said as she was braiding Cameron's hair. "Really?" Cameron asked. "Yeah my boyfriend would always bring it and he always got it from Dairy Queen because that's my favorite. He was the best." Brianna said laughing. Cameron stopped and looked at us. Brianna didn't see us and just continued doing Cameron's hair. "Oh my gosh!" I said smiling. Ethan hugged me. "She'll slowly remember trust me." The doctor said patting me on the back.

It was so comforting to here her say that. It was true. I would always bring her ice cream. I just wanted her to remember that her boyfriend was me.

I walked into the room and Cameron walked out. I sat down on the bed. "Hey Brianna." I said with a wave. "Uh hi." She said looking down. "You can do my hair too." I said laughing. "Okay!" She said grabbing rubber bands. I turned around so my back was facing her so she could do my hair. "Soo uh I heard you talking to Cameron about a boyfriend you had." I asked. "Oh yeah he was really great." She said tying my hair into little pony tails. "Tell me about him. " I said. "Well he had nice brown hair and brown eyes and we would always snuggle together. Something happened...." Her voice trailed off. "What was I saying?" She asked really confused. "About your boyfriend?" I said. "Oh.. Well he had nice brown hair and brown eyes and we would always snuggle together..." She repeated again. I turned around so I could face her. "We can go get ice cream if you want I know they have chocolate ice cream with hot fudge in the food court." I said with a weak smile. Looking at her was so hard Because it was like talking to Brianna but another person was trapped inside her body. It took every bit of me not to just jump on her and kiss her so hard. Ever since we got in that fight I haven't kissed her in I don't know how long. "Grayson used to Always get me chocolate ice cream with hot fudge." She said smiling. I stopped. "Who?" I asked. "Grayson. He's my boyfriend." She said smiling again. A single tear ran down my face and I couldn't help but smile. "So grayson and Brianna huh? That sounds like a nice couple." I said smiling through happy tears. "Yeah, now let's go get that ice cream." She said motioning for me to get her wheelchair. I pulled it over and I picked her up by her waist to help her into the chair. She still had bandages all around her head.

"Want to know what he would always say?" She said as I wheeled her down the hall. "What?i asked stopping. "I love you to the moon and back." She said. I stopped and moved around to the front of the wheelchair. "Yeah I know." I said smiling.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-**--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Aww this chapter was so cute I'm crying 👼😭comment and vote! Love you guys 💖 -kirsten💜