Chapter 19: Answers

As Dr. Tills told us the news, my stomach tied up in a knot. The only other person I had sex with was the leader. And it wasn't even sex. Or making love. I was raped. And now I'm pregnant with his baby.

I looked over at Grayson. His jaw was clenched and his fists were tight. "I am going to kill him... I swear IM GOING TO KILL HIM." Grayson started screaming standing up. Ethan jumped up holding him back. "It's okay gray just calm down for Brianna." He said giving me a weak smile. Grayson looked over at me and immediately calmed down. I felt my eyes watering. I stood up and walked out of the room. Grayson grabbed my arm. "My baby or not, I will treat that baby as my own." Grayson smiled. "I just can't believe this." I said not smimg back. "Look I know you are in shock and now this is a blessing and a curse. If you get a Dna test done, we can find out the leaders real name and information and finally bring you the justice you deserve!" Grayson said holding my hand. "You're right, let's go." I said whipping my tears. "I want a DNA test. Let's give this shithead a name." I said smirking.

Cameron and Ethan went outside to call our parents and explain to them everything thats going on. A male doctor poked his head out of the DNA room. "Brianna you can come in this room when your ready." He called. "Okay." I replied. "Do you want me to wait here-" I cute him off. "No come." I said grabbing his hand.

"So I just have to swob this q-tip like stick in your vigina so we can find out who the father is okay?" The doctor asked. I was uneasy since the last time an unfamiliar person touched me was when I was raped but I knew if I wanted answers it had to be done. I looked over at Grayson. He stood up and moved the chair closer to me grabbing my hand. "It's okay babe there's nothing to be scared of" he said calmly. I looked up at the doctor and he was just smiling. "Uh okay." I whispered. I pulled down my pants never letting go of Grayson. I was so scared and just wanted the uncomfortable feeling to be over with.

After it was done the doctor told us he would be right back. "Are you okay?" Grayson asked. "Just a little stressed out that's all." I replied back looking down. He crawled in the bed with me snuggling up to my chest. "It's all going to work out I promise." He said giving me a gentle peck on the lips. He gave me so many butterflies, I loved it. Just as reality went away it came right back into my mind when the doctor slammed the doors open.

"Mark." The doctor said. "Mark who?" I asked frantically. "Mark Allen is the name of the man who raped you." The doctor said. "Have you ever heard of him?" He asked. "No but it sounds familiar." I said. I glanced over at Grayson. His face was red, is eyes were dark and filled with anger. I've never seen his fists form so tightly or his jaws clench so hard. "I do." He said and with that he stood up and stormed out of the room.

"Grayson!" I ran after him but he was already outside screaming at Cameron. "Take me to his house NOW! Mark Allen take me to his house NOW!" He screamed hysterically crying and in rage. "What's going on ?!" She yelled back. "Mark Allen did it?!" Ethan shouted out. "Grayson calm down!" I screamed tugging his arm. He stopped screaming and he looked into my eyes. "Who is mark Allen?" I asked.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Sorry this chapter is short but I will have another one coming Up soon!☺️ vote for this book, and comment! Love yousssss❤️💘 ~kirsten 💙