Chapter 14: Questions

When we walked into officer Kelly's office she stood up. "I will lead you to the interrogation room." She said smiling. We followed and Grissom gripped my hand tighter. He could probably tell how nervous I was since my palms were so sweaty. We sat down in a small room with a table with 3 chairs. On the ceiling I saw many small cameras. Ugh.

"So I first want to tell you that everything that happens in this room will be recorded, for evidence only so no worries. Also I understand this could be a very overwhelming process after the abuse you must have received so at anytime if you need to walk out please feel free. You are not in trouble at all so please don't get worried. We just want to ask you some questions and tell us everything we know so we can find the men who did this and bring justice to your case." She said in a calm tone.

"So first I want to go back to the beginning- what exactly happened?" She asked. Grayson and I went back and forth on explaining how they came over our loud speaker and told us we were having an assembly. We explained how people were shot and how we were tied up and then taken into a van and thrown into crates. She stopped us, and asked, "do you remember what the van looked like?" "No they put bags over our heads." I replied getting chills up and down my spine just thinking about it. Grayson rubbed my thigh. It comforted me. He always did.

After that, we explained to her the living conditions in the small room. We told her about Brendan, Mer and jimmy. When we got to the part about Mers death, I had to stop and take a deep breath and grayson finished that sentence for me. It was too painful. Eventually we were coming up to the part about when he raped me. I didn't want to talk about it and Grayson was getting upset because he knew that part was coming up soon.

The lady paused us again. "Did you experience any sexual abuse from the leader or any of his assistants?" She asked. I looked At Grayson. His jaws were clenched tight and he was making a fist. I looked up to his face. His eyes were getting more watery by the second and he couldn't look at me. "It's okay no one is going to hurt you again." Officer kelly said. She could just tell by our expressions that something must of happened.

"He grabbed me. He made us FaceTime with Grayson and the other a-assistant. H-he told Grayson he w-as gonna take my....my...v-virginty..." I had to stop for a second. "He b-began to take off my clothes and m-made Grayson watched as h-he...he... Raped-" right when I said that word Grayson stood up and slammed open the door with his fist leaving a dent. I ran after him. I found him at the end of the hallway with his head in the palm of his hand. "Baby." I said through tears. "Look at me gray let me see you." I whispered. He picked up his head and he was hysterical crying. "I can't bare to hear that- to know that someone did that to you- it keeps replaying over and over and OVER in my HEAD!!!" He screamed crying. I grabbed him and he pulled me in tight for a long hug. After about 15 minutes of sitting there, officer kelly came down the hallway. "Grayson sweetie are you better now? I just want to get this over with- we don't have to talk about-you know again." She said patting his shoulder. "Yeah.. Come on." He said picking me up.

We walked back down and just talked about jimmy and Brendan. We talked about the irks that picked us up and where we came out of the woods. After that officer Kelly let us go, but since the man was on the loose and most likely looking for us, she told us we were each going to have our own body guard.

"Only one will be necessary." I said. "What?" Grayson said looking confused. "I'm sleeping at his house tonight." I said grabbing his hand tighter. After what I found out about my dad, I don't want to be anywhere near him. Grayson just nodded his head in agreement. After that we met our body gaurd. His name was Johnny. Easy enough. We walked back down the hall towards our family. Great.

Grayson immediately ran over to his mom. "Brianna is going to spend the night with us. If you don't want her to sleep with me that's fine but she's having family problems, I'll tell you more when we get home, okay?" I said basically not even asking her. "Okay." She said rubbing his back.

I walked over to my family and saw my mom and Dylan in one corner and my dad in the other. "Guess she knows." I mumbled to myself. I started walking towards my mom when my dad grabbed my wrist. "Don't you dare put another finger on me." I replied walking away. My mom told me she knew and that her and Dylan were going to live with my grandma until a Divorce was final. I told her about me staying with Grayson and she nodded. I walked over to the dolans and they all hugged me. "Welcome home." Mrs. Dolan said smiling. We walked over to there car and drive home. It was about a 20 minute drive but we stopped at my house so I could get my clothes. I moved fast so I could be in and out before my dad came home. He left a little after us because he was on a conference call. As soon as we pulled away he arrived home. Thank god.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
I hope you guys liked this chapter! The next chapter will have sexual parts in it just a warning 😏😂 sooooo yeah I have a SNOW DAY TOMORROW!!! My town is supposed to get about 25 inches of snow 🙌 I might have another chapter tonight idk but I hope you like it! Don't forget to vote and comment🌻Byeeeee💋~kirsten