Chapter 41: Ethan or Grayson?

I slowly walked up their driveway. I was scared because I really didn't know what I was going to say. I finally built up the courage to knock on the door when I remembered dawn. After about a minute, ryan opened the door. "Umm hi." He said in a low voice. He looked tired and raggedy. "Hi I need to talk to them." I said motioning inside the house. Ryan shut the door and I headed for the staircase upstairs. "I don't know if you want to go up there." Ryan said. I walked back down the 2 steps I got up and walked over to Ryan. "Why?" I asked. "Well Grayson is really made at himself and he took off. I don't know where he went. I think Ethan's upstairs but I'm not sure." He explained. "Okay I'll call you if I need you." I said with a weak smile. "Okay I'm gonna be down here on the couch." He said walking away.

I headed up the steps and saw Grayson's room door cracked open. I tiptoed over to it and pushed over the door. Everything was a mess. And when I say everything, I mean everything. His bed and sheets were flipped over, all the photos of us were thrown on the floor and cracked in the frames, his trophies were all over his floor and his clothes were all ripped off of the hanger. "Oh my gosh." I said beginning to cry. I ran out of their so quick and walked down the hall to Ethan's room. I opened the door to see ethan sleeping on his bed with dried tears on his face. I sat next to him and saw his phone buzz a million times. They all said they were from grayson. I didn't want to be nosy but I had to open them. Just as I was putting my finger print in, ethan swung his arm around my chest and I dropped his phone. "Baby." He said kissing my cheek. "Ethan I don't know if I can do this." I said moving away. "Do what?" He asked. "This. Me and you. I'm also questioning grayson and i. I just don't know what's right anymore." I said with a pout. "You know I like you right?" He asked turning red. "Yes I know that. I'm still technology dating your brother though and I love him still. I can't just throw him away but I can't throw you away either." I said getting teary eyed. "I don't even know where grayson is, he totally ruined his room. " I said. "He was really mad at himself. Like really mad. He started hysterical crying and hitting himself in the face and pulling his hair so then ryan and I heard him stomp up the stairs and we heard loud noises in his room. Then he darted down the stairs and ran out the door." Ethan explained. "How long ago was that?" I asked. "Maybe an hour?" He estimated. Ethan looked down at his phone and saw all the messages from grayson.

Grayson: I'm done bro. I'm done with social media, you, Ryan and life. I can't go on like this anymore. I need her man and I screwed up big time. I'm done. I love you man goodbye.

Ethan gasped and dropped his phone. I quickly picked it up and looked down at what grayson wrote. "No..no..NO NO NO NO!!!" I screamed. "WHERE IS HE YOU KNOW DONT YOU!?" I yelled. Ethan was in shock so I ran downstairs and grabbed ryan by his shirt. "WHERE IS GRAYSON HE SAID HES DONE WHAT DOES THAT MEAN I NEED TO FIND HIM I LOVE HIM!" I screamed. "Calm down we will find him come on." Ryan said grabbing his phone.

I bolted out the door and looked both ways to decide where to go. I was in full panic attack mode when I thought I saw a figure standing in the street."Grayson?" I screamed. The figure just stood there. I saw a car coming up behind me and was 100 feet away from the figure. "NO!" I yelled. I darted down the street running as fast as I could. My vision was getting blurry. I didn't stop and I couldn't stop running even if i wanted to. The car was just about to him when I jumped in front and pulled him back with me. I rolled him over. It was Grayson.

"OH MY GOSH!" I cried. Grayson was laying down on the sidewalk and I was sitting on his stomach. "ARE YOU AN IDIOT? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT YOU ALMOST DIED! DO YOU REALIZE THAT?" I asked hysterical crying. I slapped him across the face. "HOW DO YOU THINK I WOULD BE ABLE TO GO ON LIVING WITHOUT YOU? I COULDNT GRAY I COULDNT BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND I NEVER STOPPED LOVING YOU!HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!" I screamed. I bent down and hugged him so tightly for 5 minutes straight. Neither of us talked. "SAY SOMETHING!" I yelled. "I-I'm s-sorry okay I just couldn't l-live with myself knowing I hurt the one I love the most." He said staring into my eyes. "Promise me you'll never scare me again." I whispered. "I promise Brianna." He whispered back. I smashed our lips together and rubbed his cheek feeling kind of bad that I smacked him, but he deserved it. Just as we were kissing, Ethan and Ryan walked up. "I can't watch this crap." Ethan said walking away. "Ethan come on don't be such an ass!" Ryan yelled back. Grayson and I looked up. "I'm not watching the girl I love make out with my brother." He shouted back. Grayson stood up and pulled me up too. "We need to figure out what's going on between us." I said. "Yeah come on." He said. We intertwined fingers back to his house.

We walked out to the shed Because we knew that's where Ethan would be. He was siting on the couch staring at the wall. "We all need to talk." I said siting down. "Yeah I know." Ethan said crossing his arms. "I know I had sex with both of you which is wrong on so many levels but it was for different reasons. I had sex with Grayson because I love him. I sex with ethan out of anger." I said to both of them and Ryan. "Well I love you Brianna." Ethan mumbled. "Ethan I know you do but I don't know if it's in that way that you mean." I replied. "If you want to be with Grayson just say it. It's Better to know that then to leave me guessing." He blurted out. "Well I do." I said trailing off at the End. "Okay.. Then I'm done here." He said walking towards the door. I ran after him and met him outside the shed door. "Ethan are you mad at me?" I asked. "Of course not. You can't choose who to love and not love. I see the way you look at Grayson and I want a girl to look at me that way too but it's just not you. I'm fine." He said smiling and pulling me in for a long hug. "Okay." I kissed his cheek. "I don't regret the sex though." He whispered in my ear and walked back into the house slapping his butt. We both laughed.

I walked back into the shed. " I still want you Brianna, as the same as before if not more." He said rubbing my thigh. "We can make this work gray but no more secrets or lying." I said. "Agreed." He let out a sigh of agreement. I leaned in and kissed him with passion. That was the kiss I missed. And I finally got it back.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Hey guys hope you liked this chapter! I might update again tonight but I have a lot of homework I just decided to take a break and write for you guys!❤️ enjoy, don't forget to vote and comment! -kirsten 💋