Chapter 13: Reunion

All the police officers were shocked to see us. I couldn't tell if they were shocked we were there, or that we were alive. A tall, skinny lady with a brown bun came over to us. "Grayson Dolan and Brianna Brooks right?" She asked us in such a sweet voice. We both nodded. "You can come right this way." She said smiling.

We walked into a office with a big bulletin board filled with our information and things they must of gathered while trying to find us. "First of all I'm officer kelly. Anyways, I know this must have been an overwhelming process, and we don't want to make this more difficult for you then it already is. Your parents are already on there way to the police station. I will go get you some hot cocoa and donuts, your probably hungry I'm guessing?" She asked. "More like starving!" I said smirking. With that she walked out of the room and it was just Grayson and I. Terrific.

As soon as she walked out Grayson stood up and went right in front of me and I tried not to make eye contact but it was so hard, I mean look at him! "Look I don't care if you don't listen to me, but I'm just going to say this. I am famous. So many fans have tried to go out with me but I know they didn't like for for who I was. Ever since I laid eyes on you, I fell so in love with you, but I could never tell you that after your father told me I could never speak to you again. Now that I finally have you again I can't let you go. I cannot go through that. I love you so much Brianna. Please tell me you understand. I didn't want to tell you at first because you knew the real me and you still liked me regardless if I was famous. It's hard being famous and having a girlfriend at the same time but I'm not letting you go. I physically and mentally can't. I want you and I need you Bri." He said with those truthful eyes. I glanced up at his helpless face. I couldn't resist him. I knew he was telling the truth. "Please say somethi-" he started to say but I cut him off. I jumped on top of him and he caught me in his arms. I kissed him so passionately and swung my legs around his hips. "I love you too Grayson." I whispered in his ear. He put me down and took me in for a long, meaningful hug. "Don't ever leave me Brianna." He said. "I won't baby" I said. We sat back down and moved our chairs closer. He grabbed my hand and rubbed my leg and I smiled. Everything felt so right- we were safe and Grayson was mine.

Officer Kelly came back after a few minutes with chocolate donuts and hot cocoa just as she said. "Before we interview you guys, I want you to go see your parents first. Just got down the hall and to the left." She said smiling. Grayson grabbed my hand and we ran down the hallway. When we were right around the corner Grayson stopped dead in his tracks. "Babe what's wrong?" I said stopping. "Your dad- he's gonna see that we are together, he gonna kill me." He said running his fingers through his hair. "I don't care what he thinks. He shout be ashamed of himself and I've lost so much respect for him. I was going to have to find out sometime." I said rubbing his back. He just looked up and me and I put my hand out. "Come on." I said as he grabbed my hand.

We walked around the corner to see our family. I saw my mom my dad and my brother all standing there and next to them was Grayson's mom, dad, twin brother, Ethan and his sister, Cameron. They all looked like they haven't slept in weeks. "Oh my gosh!" Grayson's family cried. "Sweetie!" My family screamed. I ran over and gave them each a hug. When I got to my dad I barely hugged him and let go as soon as possible. "Is everything okay?" He asked me worried. "With me yes, with you I'm not so sure." I whispered to him.

Grayson hugged all of his family and then came over to me and grabbed my hand. "Well I guess you guys are talking again?" Grayson's mom said smiling. "More then just talking mom." Grayson said pulling me closer. My mom smiled as well as his family. My dad looked pissed. Our moms both talked and all our siblings were playing together. My dad walked over to us.

"Grayson wow I haven't talked to you in forever! Do you think I could get a moment alone with you?" He asked faking a smile. "What you say to him you say to both of us dad." I said in a stern voice. "Brianna sweetie this is a man to man conversation." He said nudging me. "I'm pretty sure your just going to ask Grayson why he's talking to me right? Well your little secrets out dad. It's over." I said backing away. Grayson just looked down. "If mom finds out our family will be over!" My dad pleaded. "I don't care you made a terrible mistake and you hurt our entire family. How could you?" I started tearing up. "Well we could of had a nice reunion if this asshole didn't open his mouth!" My dad said clenching a fist. "DONT CALL HIM THAT YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!" I screamed. My mom came around the corner. "Is everything alright?" My mom asked worried. "Grayson and I have an interview to get to but why don't you ask your husband." I replied. I grabbed Grayson's hand and started walking down the hallway. "What's going on?" I heard my mom say to my dad.

I let go of Grayson's hand and ran down the hallway. I tripped and crawled over to the wall hysterical crying. Grayson ran over. "Babe." He said rubbing my back. I jumped on him and hugged him with all my strength. "Why is this happening to me?" I said through tears. "I don't know but I will always be here for you." He said hugging me even tighter. "Now let's get this interview over with." He said standing up and he picked me up. "I love you so much." I said. "I love you too." He replied. He pulled me in for another kiss and grabbed my hand as we walked down the long hallways back to the officer Kelly's office.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Hey guys! Sorry I took so long to write this👎 but to make it up I tried to make it longer! I will try to have another chapter tonight! Don't forget to vote and comment!💘 byeee~kirsten❤️