Chapter 48: football game pt.2

I saw Tiffanys evil eyes. I knew I was dead now. I started trying to push my way through the crowds, but no one would move and it was no use. Tiffany pushed her way up just as ethan and Grayson ran in to play.

She was holding Grayson's phone. "So what's THIS?" She screamed. "Uhh uhh I don't uh know Tiffany I promise I won't tell them!" I replied trying to back away. "You just didn't learn your lesson did you?" She asked. "Please don't hurt me." I said with a tear coming down my cheek. "Well we don't always get want we want in this world do we?" She asked as she took the taser out of her bag. "No PLEASE!" I screamed but the crowd was so loud no one could here me. She tasered me 3 times in the side and I fell down 15 steps of the bleachers. Everyone saw and immediately started laughing. I started crying and everyone was laughing even harder.

Grayson was on the field but he must of heard me fall. He stopped dead in his tracks and looked over and me helplessly on the floor. Tiffany out her foot on my back pushing me down further. "What a joke." Tiffany laughed. Grayson got tackled hard to the ground. "QUIT DAY DREAMIN DOLAN OR YOU CAN DAY DREAM YOURSELF OFF THE TEAM!" Grayson screamed. But he didn't care. He stood there staring at me. Our eyes met. He knew exactly what I was saying without even having to ask me. We had that connection.

After a few minutes, grayson was running around but never really broke eye contact with me. Tiffany pulled out her taser and zapped me 3 more times again, I couldn't even get up. But she made a mistake this time. Grayson saw.

Tiffany pulled me up by my shirt and dragged me down the bleachers and we went behind them. Grayson took off his helmet and just stood there. "DOLAN!!!!!" The coach screamed. I saw Grayson's face. He had a blank expression with worrisome eyes. 2 men with long black coats were behind the bleachers. "Let's go bye bye." They said smiling. Tiffany blew a kiss, but when I looked up, I saw him running after me. My Prince Charming. My Mickey Mouse. My Romeo. My grayson.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Sorry this chapter is really short but I don't feel good do my dad gave me NyQuil and I'm literally falling asleep as I write this because it has sleeping stuff to help you go to sleep😂 so sorry if there's any grammar stuff but I'm not checking it lol😂 love youuuus don't forget to comment and vote!!❤️ -kirsten 💘