Chapter 22: Attacked

I quickly turned around when the person pushed me up against the wall and I couldn't see his face. "Grayson or Ethan if that's you get off me seriously!" I said laughing. I tried to get out of their grip but it was no use. "You wish it was them." The person whispered in my ear. My heart instantly stopped. Who the hell was in my house? They threw me on the bed and I looked up. I knew who it was. Mark Allen.

"Mark?" I asked. "Yes it's me you dumb piece of shit!" He said slapping me across the face. I whispered in pain trying to run for the door. "Where do you think your going?" He asked pushing me down again. "Let me go you already torchured me enough!" I said crying. "Oh babe back when we were at the warehouse and I took your virginity? That was just the beginning." He said smirking. It was so much worse now that I could see his face. He jumped on top of me and tried to kiss me. "Get off me! Your hurting me and the baby!" I screamed crying. He stood up immediately. "Your pregnant?" He asked worried. "Yes and it's your baby!" I cried. "No no there gonna find me now the police!" He said pacing the room. "Whoops they already know it's you and the police are trying to find you now!" I screamed back. He looked at me in disgust. "Ive always wanted you Brianna. What do you say we have round 2 before I leave?" He said slowly walking towards me. "Don't you dare touch me or my baby." I said looking him straight in the eyes. He looked at my stomach then back up to my face. His eyes were dark and he looked like a psychopath ... oh wait he is one. He took out handcuffs and tied me to the bed and ran out of the room. I prayed that Grayson would walk in the house and check on me.

Mark came back into the room with the mask he wore when he abused me last time the only thing different now was he had a bat. "I want you to die and your baby as well." He said walking towards me. "No NO NO NO!!!!!" I screamed with all my might. He began ripping of my shirt and removing my clothes leaving me in my bra and panties. He ripped off my bra. Just as he did I heard a noise.

I heard the front door handle jiggle as mark began beating my stomach and breasts with the bat. "Babe where are you were you screaming or something it might have been the neighbors." He called up. "GRA-" I started screaming though hysterical cries when mark grabbed the bat and shoved it down my throat. "Babe what's going on? I thought you were only gonna be like 2 minutes ."Grayson said worried. He began walking up the stairs and he opened my bedroom door. Mark jumped up and hit me with all his might on my breasts and my stomach one last time. Grayson sprinted into Mark pulling him down to the floor. "YOU FUXKING ASSHOLE YOURE GOING TO DIE I SWEAR YOURE GOING TO DIE." Grayson screamed while beating the shit out of him. I couldn't even move I was in so much pain. I felt light headed and dizzy and the last thing I remembered was seeing a faint image of Grayson punching Mark in the nose.... Then... Everything.... W e n t ...... b l a c k.....

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Hey hope you liked this chapter! Poor brianna😭 anyways comment I LOVE when you guys comment!💘 also vote💋 thank you for 2.3K reads I cannot believe it!💙 love yall 🍫 ~kirsten 🎈