Chapter 4: New Faces

The leader of the pack through thick bags over each of our heads and directed us out the door. "Faster there going to get us!" The leader yelled at his other assistants. We got to a garage and they snatched off our bags, we all gasped for air. "Oh shut up and get in!" The leader screamed.

"There will be 2 people to a crate and one person will be alone. I looked around. There was a boy, with glasses and freckles, a girl with dark clothing on and dark hair, you could tell she was goth, and another boy who was scared for his life, with soft brown hair and of course Grayson and I. The leader shoved us in. I was in a crate with Grayson- just my luck.

The 2 boys went together and the girl was in her own crate. They slammed shut the trunk doors and got in the front and pulled down a screen so we couldn't see or hear them. There was no windows anywhere.

For the first 5 minutes we drove in silence until the boy who was scared to death spoke up. "Well hey guys!" He said in a cheerful way. "It looks like we are going to be together a lot so I'm jimmy! A fun fact about me is I'm gay!" He said smiling. We all just looked at him. Grayson spoke next trying to keep the conversation going. "Uh I'm Grayson, a fun fact about me is me and Brianna used to be friends for a long time and I also enjoy wrestling." He said trying to see if I was listening. I went next. "I'm Brianna a fun fact about me is people piss me off easily especially ex-best friends" I said in a snobby way. Grayson frowned. The goth girl spoke next. "I'm Meredith, but you can call me Mer. A fun fact about me is I like to look into people's dark souls and find there darkest secrets." He said in a mysterious tone. The last boy spoke. "I'm Brendan and a fun fact about me is I love computers and I make up algebraic equations and solve them in my spare time." He said quickly. "Well it looks like we all have a lot of potential and can have a lot of fun together right guys!" Jimmy said. We all just sat there.

After about an hour, everyone else fell asleep except me. Grayson had his head on my knee and I could feel his heartbeat. I stared at him. All the memories came back. The good ones. The funny ones. The flirty ones. Everything. "I still love you" I whispered to myself. Grayson jumped up hitting his head on the top of the crate. "Did you say something?" He asked half awake. "No not at all what are you talking about I think your hallucinating you know it's tight in here maybe that's it" I said shaking. "Uh ok, sorry for talking" he said. "Grayson, I'm sorry okay? It's just ... Hard. We are going to have to talk since we are in a 2 by 2 and your practically on top of me." I replied. He half smiled. "Turn around" he said. "Why?" I asked. "It will be more comfortable for you." I turned around and now Grayson was sitting with his back to the crate wall and I was sitting with my back against his stomach. "Don't hesitate lay back" he said trying to comfort me. "You need some sleep just lean back" he whispered. I felt weird at first but I was really tired.

Before I knew it I was almost asleep feeling Grayson's heartbeat. His stomach was warm. Comforting. He must of guessed I was alseep because he bent down and kissed my forehead and whispered to himself,"I've missed you Bri."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Comment , like and add this to your library! Comment if you were confused on anything or if you just liked it! Thanks, kirsten❤️

SPOILERS:
Next chapter find out where jimmy, Mer, Brandan Grayson and Brianna are taken to and the events that take place! 💘