Chapter 33: Ice Cream and Pool Time

We finally got to Dairy Queen and ordered our ice creams. We went outside to a small picnic table to eat them.

"So how's school?" I asked. "Eh it's different a lot of kids were absent because they were scared to go back after everything that happened. Plus I was getting a lot of weird looks from kids." Grayson replied. "Yeah and people started a rumor that you were dead because you didn't go back to school." Ethan added. "Wow." I said. "Yeah it's not the same without you in school." Grayson said nudging me.

"So how's Cali?" Ethan asked. "Umm I don't really want to talk about it." I said looking down at my feet. "Why?" Grayson asked picking my chin up with his index finger. "I just don't want to..." I said still not making eye contact with him. "Are any boys giving you trouble?" Grayson asked. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to tell him about josh but I also didn't want to lie to him. "What happened Bri?" Ethan asked. Grayson moved closer to me and grabbed my hand. "You can tell me." He whispered. "Well there is this one boy josh that lives across the street from me but it's nothing..." I said looking down. "Brianna, look at me... Do you have feelings for this kid?" Grayson asked worried. I looked up into his deep brown eyes. "Babe why would you ever think that. There is no way in hell that it gets better then you." I said smirking. "Then what is it?" He asked curiously. "It's the opposite- he likes me... Like really likes me." I said giggling. "Well he better know you have a boyfriend or else-" I cut him off. "He knows gray calm down." I didn't want to tell him that josh kissed me. It would just make things more complicated. "Well let's get back home." Ethan said throwing away all our cups. "I'll race ya." I said. "Wow so you want a little round 2?" Ethan asked remembering our race at the airport. "I guess so!" I said laughing. All 3 of us started running. We were almost to there house and we were all pushing each other. Grayson pushed me and I dramatically fell over into there next door neighbors lawn. "Ouch grayson." I said laying on the ground rubbing my leg. "What's wrong?" Ethan asked immediately stopping. Grayson stopped to. "I'm so sorry babe!" Grayson replied. They both came over to me and helped me stand up. I pushed both of there arms away and started running the last 10 feet to there driveway. "Haha-ha -ha -ha!!" I teased them. They both started laughing and we walked inside.

"So we have court tomorrow, are you scared?" Grayson asked me. I didn't really think about if I was scared until now. "No." I replied, but the more I thought about it I wasn't scared but terrified . I was going to face the man- well coward that took away my freedom, that killed 3 of my friends, that raped me. It was a disaster but I knew I had to be brave and plus Grayson was going to be there. That always comforted me. I must of zoned out Because Grayson pulled my arm. "Let's go!" He said running up the stairs with my wrist. "What?" I asked. "We are going swimming." Grayson said pulling me into his room.

I took out my suitcase and took out the 3 bathing suits I had: a pink top with black and white striped bottoms, a floral, coral colored top with black bottoms, or a yellow laced top with black and yellow sun flowered bottoms. "Which one?" I asked Grayson. He smirked at me . "Which ever one makes you look sexy- which is any of them." He said still smirking. "Your such a flirt just pick one." I said nudging his arm. "Ummm the yellow sun flowered one." He said picking it up throwing it at me. "Okay." I replied. I started walking out the room with my bathing suit when Grayson jumped in front of the door. "Where do you think you're going?" Grayson asked. "Umm to go change in the bathroom duh." I replied blushing. "No your going to change right here." He said smirking. "So are you going to go change in the bathroom or-" I started but he cut me off. We started making out and he threw me on the bed and started taking off my shirt and my pants. He unclipped my bra and slid down my panties and we continued making out. He jumped up and took off all his clothes and we were left naked. We continued making out and I could feel his boner start to form.

"Grayson not right now" I said pushing him away. "What?" He asked. "Not right now I know what we were getting to." I said sliding on my bathing suit. "But baaaabe!" He said whining. "But nothing come on!" I screamed. I ran down the hallway and out his back door.

Grayson was throwing on his bathing suit and ran outside. He sprayed me with sunscreen and I did the same to him. "Your so adorable." He said smiling down on me. "Same to you!!" I said laughing. "Let's get in this pool I'm sweat-" I started but Ethan came running out and picked me up onto Grayson's shoulders. "NOOO!" I screamed through laughs and into the pool we went. It was so much fun and I didn't want to be anywhere else. I don't want to leave. Ever. I better just take in this moments because I have 3 days. Then it's back to Cali. Back to reality. Back to..... My life.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Hey hope you liked this chapter!❤️ sorry it was kind of boring but i tried to make it cute☺️ new chapter will be coming tomorrow so be reeeeeady👏 goodnight, don't forget to comment and vote! I love your feedback💘 k byeee love you all -kirsten 💋