Chapter 15: Risks

We walked into the house and everyone was helping me with my bags. Cameron brought me up to show me my new room and Grayson went to explain to his mom about the whole affair thing. She immediately understood and told me I could stay here as long as I needed, the only rule was I couldn't sleep in Grayson's bed, which was understandable.

I began unpacking my things into the drawers when I heard a knock at my door. "Babe it's me." I immediately knew it was Grayson. He cracked open the door to see me smirking. "I'm so happy that your going to be staying here babe! Now I know nothing will happen to you." He whispered while walking over to me. "It's okay you don't have to worry so much." I said kissing his neck. He let out a slight groan.

"I want you..." I whispered biting his neck. "I want you too." I pushed him on The bed when Ethan came in. "Mom dad Cameron and I are going to run errands so bye." He said through the crack of the door. "Okay bye" Grayson said laughing. "Now where were we?" He asked smirking. "I'll show you." I said jumping on his bed kissing him slowly passionately but then getting harder. Before we knew it. Our shirts and pants were off and I was left in my black bra with matching panties and Grayson in his black boxers. I was laying on top of his and I could feel his length bulging through his tight underwear. We started making out again and he unclipped my bra... He has never seen me naked and I was really insecure but I loved him. I slid off by bra and immediately put my hands up to cover them. "You don't have to be embarrassed baby, I already know your beautiful." He said smiling never breaking eye contact. "Okay." I giggled. I slowly removed my hands and Grayson just stared. "What?" I said turning around. "Your just so beautiful." He said whispering. I didn't move my hand from the side of my boob because the leader whipped me there and I didn't want Grayson to see that. We started making out again and he pulled down his pants as I took off my panties. His length was unbelievable and I was getting a knot in my stomach even though I already lost my virginity but I wanted it to feel like the first time, because this time it was because of love. I spread open my legs and ran my fingers through his hair and just when he rubbed it against me, he stopped and pulled away. "I can't..." I heard him mumble. "What's wrong ? You don't want me?" I asked worried. "I just..I just.. I don't want to hurt you... I know what the leader did to you and I don't want to hurt you I can't." He said breaking down. "Grayson of course I'm scared. I know I know but I'm doing this because I love you and I trust you." I said smiling through tears into his eyes. I picked up his chin and kissed him. "Please try... For me." I whispered . "O-okay." He said reluctantly. He layed me gently in the bed and opened my legs. I put my hands back next to my ears and Grayson intertwined his fingers with mine. "I'll never let go.. And if it hurts you promise you'll say something?" He asked. "I promise." I said gripping his hand fighter. He slowly entered and i whimpered at his length. He immediately pulled out. "Try again." I said. He slowly entered again and I bite my tongue so I wouldn't make a noise because I knew he would stop again. He was all the way in and I finally let out a big sigh. "Ohhhhhh g-graysonnnn." I mumbled. "Shiiiit" he replied. After about 10 minutes I adjusted to his length and he cummed inside me. It felt amazing. We laid next to each other he played with my hair and I played with his fingers. "I love you so much Brianna, do you know that?" He whispered biting my ear. "Trust me I know,you showed me that you do!" I laughed. As we laid in his bed naked, we heard the garage door opening. "Crap!" I screamed. We both laughed and jumped up throwing on all our clothes and ran downstairs to the tv room and pretended we were watching 21 jump street.

"Hey guys." Mrs. Dolan said waving. "Oh hey we didn't even hear you guys come in!" Grayson said. I nudged him. "Don't make it so obvious doofus!" I whispered laughng into his ear. "So what did you 2 do?" Ethan asked walking into the tv room. "Oh-we-just- ya know homework, stuff, hung out- yeah." We said going back and forth. "Uhh okay I'm gonna walk to Dairy Queen for some ice cream, you guys wanna come?" Ethan asked standing back up. "Yeah sure can you go grab me a sweatshirt in my room eth?" Grayson asked giving him a look like "go away" "sure thing" Ethan replied. "Well that wasn't obvious!" I said. "There's no way he's gonna find out!" Grayson said re assuringly.

We started walking down to dairy queen and Grayson was holding my hand. Ethan wasn't talking at all. "Something on your mind?" Grayson said nudging Ethan. "No no no nothing!" Ethan sad hesitantly. "Yeah right." Grayson said pushing him.

"I know what you 2 did." He said looking at his feet. "What?" I asked. "Don't act dumb you know what you did." He said looking pissed off. I looked at Grayson and he just looked back at me then Ethan. "We didn't do anything!" Grayson said. "Then what Are these?" Ethan said pulling out my wet panties. "These were on your floor, Grayson." He said standing there. Grayson snatched them and put them in his jacket. Ethan started laughing. "So how was it?" He said smirking. "How was what?" Grayson asked. "YOU OBVIOUSLY HAD SEX!!" Ethan screamed. "Shut up!! Your making a scene!!" Grayson whispered. "It was good actually." I said smirking. They both stopped and stared at me and I kept walking. I turned around. "Come on I'm not the only one who wants ice cream!" I shouted skipping along as if none of that just happened. Ethan nudged Grayson, "oh yeah my boi ain't a virgin no mooreeee!!" Grayson and I laughed. When we got our ice cream we started walking back to the house. "You used protection right?" Ethan asked as if it was a fact. I stopped dead in my tracks and looked at Grayson. His face went pale. Ethan stopped. "You used protection RIGHT?" he asked louder this time. "No..." I mumbled. "We only had sex one time it's fine." Grayson said grabbing my hand. "Yeah" I said reassuringly. In the back of my mind I was worried though. Grayson and I were going back to school in a week since we got abducted so it was going to be scary- and now I have this in the back of my mind? Great.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Heeeey hope Ya liked this chapter❤️ thank you so much for 900+ READS!!!👏 holy crap thank you thank you thank you!!!💙 I will have another chapter soon so vote comment and follow me💋 byeee😛~kirsten💘