Chapter 29: The Phone Call

I was snuggled up in my bed with a cozy blanket and my laptop opened on Netflix. Just as I was turning Pretty Little Liars my door opened. "Goodnight sweetie." My mom said smiling. "Goodnight mom." I replied. She closed my door and walked down the hallway to her room.

"I hope Ryan calls me soon." I thought.

It was about 45 minutes into the episode and I was starting to fall asleep until my phone rang. I jumped up and looked at the time: 10:30 pm. It was Ryan and I couldn't hit answer faster if I tried. "Hello?" I said frantically. "Hey I got Grayson to let me in his room finally after 2 hours. We are about to watch a movie so I told I was going down stairs to make popcorn." He replied. "That was a good idea." I said. "Yeah I'll call you back on FaceTime so you can see us." He said. He hung up and called me again on FaceTime. "Long time no talk." I said smirking. "Haha true true." He replied.

We talked about school and California while he was making the popcorn.

"Okay I'm about to go into his room what's the plan?" He asked. I got butterflies in my stomach. "Um I don't know but I'm scared now." I said looking down at my bracelet. "Don't be he is your boyfriend." He said making a point. "Lets just wing it." I said. "Okay." He replied.

He opened Grayson's door and I stayed quiet. "Here dude." Ryan said giving grayson popcorn. "Thanks man." Grayson replied. Hearing Grayson's voice was so comforting to me. I missed it. I missed him.

"So what's going on between you and Bri?" Ryan asked grayson. I remained quiet so grayson wouldn't know I was listening. "What do you mean?" Grayson choked out. "Well you haven't responded to any of her messages ethan told me." Ryan replied. "It's just....too hard man.... I miss her like crazy... I would do anything to have her right here... To see that smile to just feel her lips one more time.... To touch her one more time...." He said starting to break down. "You should really call her dude.. She's worried sick about you." Ryan said rubbing his back. "I can't." He said starting to cry a little. "Why?" Ryan asked. "It's too painful to hear her voice and to not be able to hold her. I can't do it. I love her Ryan. I really do and I just need her. It's killing me from the inside out." He said crying.

"Look." Ryan said putting his phone in front of Grayson. I finally saw his face. His tired, red, puffy eyed face. He's the boy I fell in love with and still am. "Grayson-" I said starting to cry but he immediately sprung up and ran out of the room but Ethan was standing there blocking the way. "MOVE!" Grayson yelled hysterically crying. "No you need to talk to her!" Ethan shouted back. "I CANT ITS TOO PAINFUL JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" He screamed through cries. "HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUR BRIANNA? HAVE YOU CONSIDERED HER FEELINGS? SHE NEEDS TO HEAR YOU GRAY TO SEE YOU THAT YOURE OKAY!" Ethan yelled. Grayson stopped trying to get out of the room. I guess Ethan finally got through to his head. "Okay." He whispered. He took Ryan's phone and walked down to the basement so we could be alone on FaceTime.

He finally sat down and let out a long sigh. "Babe look at me." I said through tears. He finally looked at the screen. "I'm sorry that this is happening. I know it's hard because it's hard for me too. You have no idea how much I miss you gray but we need to talk to each other because I know it will help you!" I said. "I know babe I just miss you so much I don't even know what to do with myself." He replied. "Look we will meet up again someday in the near future I know it. But for right now, we need to FaceTime everyday and you need to get back on social media. Your fans have been going crazy gray. They miss you too." I said. "Okay babe I'm sorry." He said. "I know but promise me this: you will go back to school TOMORROW and you won't be so sad anymore?" I said smiling. "Fine." He smiled back. "I'm gonna go to bed but call me in the morning okay?" I said. "I promise I will!" Grayson said smirking. "Okay I love you soooo much baby!" I said kissing the camera. "To the moon and back." Grayson whispered. "To the moon and back." I whispered back and hung up.

I let out a loud sigh and felt so much better. I was finally getting somewhere with Grayson.

Just as I was falling asleep, my phone buzzed. I looked up and it was a weird number. I answered it anyways. "Hello?" I said. "Is this Brianna?" The female voice asked. "Um yeah who is this?" I asked. "This is officer kelly. We need to talk." She said.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Hey guys hope Ya liked this chapter! I'm feeling a little bit better today, I stayed home from school and idk if I'm going tomorrow!😷 sorry this chapter was kinda short 😔 but what will officer kelly want? They already got Mark Allen in juvenile jail? And what will happen with Grayson? Will he keep his promise? Find out in the next chapterrrr😜👏 love you all ❤️-kirsten💋 p.s. This photo is of Ryan, gray and ethan!