Chapter 18: Truth

We hopped into Cameron's jeep. Cameron and Ethan were in the front and Grayson and I were in the back, holding hands. After 5 minutes Cameron broke the silence, "Look I know everyone makes mistakes but this is a big one. You can't change it and now both of your lives are going to drastically change.and how long ago did you have sex anyways?" Camron asked. "I don't know maybe a week ago?" I mumbled. She just sighed.

We got to the doctors office and walked inside the door. It was about 7 pm so it wasn't crowded at all. Grayson and I walked up to the counter and Cameron and Ethan went into the waiting room. "How can I help you?" The desk lady asked. "Hi um my name is Brianna and this is my boyfriend Grayson....um I think I'm pregnant because I took 3 different tests and they all came up positive so I just thought this was the best place to come to verify and you know get information I guess." I whispered to her. "Um okay how old are you?" She asked. "15." We both said. My face turned bright red in embarrassment. "There's no need to be embarrassed sweetie." The lady said rubbing my hand. I gave a weak smile as she handed me a clipboard. "I just need you to fill out this sheet and we will take you in a room when your done." She said. "Okay thanks." I replied.

The sheet had questions like, when was my last period, how long do I think I've been pregnant before, and about any health conditions in my family. When we were done we brought her over and she led us to a room. Cameron and Ethan came with us. "You can take a seat right here the doctor will be here shortly." The lady said smiling.

Grayson grabbed my hand. "It's okay don't be nervous." He said kissing my forehead. "Let's keep it PG" ethan said laughing and Cameron was just giggling. "Shut up." Grayson replied.

After a few minutes a tall lady with jet black hair and blue eyes walked in. "Hi, I'm dr. Tills you must be Grayson and Brianna?" She said smiling. "Yes I'm Brianna and that's Grayson." I replied. "Which one?" She asked. We all laughed and Grayson came to sit by my side. "Me, that's my twin brother Ethan and my sister Cameron." He said laughing. "Haha okay! So what can I do for you guys today?" She asked politely. "Well my boyfriend and I had sex and we kind of forgot to use protection. This happened over a week ago. I started getting stomach pains and when I took the test, it said that I was positive so we figured we should come here." I said. "Okay well your clearly going to be a young mother so it's very important we make sure the baby's health is good so you came to the right place." She smiled. We both nodded. "So can you just pick up your shirt please?" She asked. I did as she said and she examined my stomach touching it in different places. "You only had sex last week?" She asked concerned. "Well about that it might have been almost 2 weeks why?" I said back worried. "It just looks like your baby is growing fast buts fine. I'm going to run an ultrasound so we can see how far along you are and see the baby. I'll be right back." She said opening the door. I was getting a little worried.

When she came back she put the ultra sound cream on me and put the machine on me. On the screen you could see a little baby in the shape of a crescent. It was so magical. It's like seeing snow for the first time. I wouldn't trade the feeling for the world. I looked over at Grayson and he was teary eyed and smiling.

"Your baby is a lot bigger then 2 weeks." Dr. Tills said. "Oh um is that good or bad?" I asked. "Well it's hard to tell but I'm going to have you pee in this cup just so we can run the results on it." She said handing me a cup.

I walked into the bathroom and peed. As I was walking out I had a eery feeling in my stomach that something was wrong.

"This will only take 5 minutes." She said leaving again. Grayson grabbed my hand. "It's okay everything's fine." He said smiling. "Yeah I hope so..." I whispered back.

The door opened. It was Dr. Tills. "You said you are 15 right?"she asked worriedly. "Yes." I answered. "And you had sex with Grayson 2 weeks ago ?" She asked even more concerned. "Yes what's going on?" I asked standing up. "Well I just ran the test.... Your the mother but Grayson.... I don't know how to say this... Y-your not the father..." She said. We were all speechless. Grayson stared me in the eyes tearing up as I did the same. "You've also been pregnant for over a month." Dr. Tills added in.
"Holy shit. What is going on?! " I thought to myself and I was about to find out.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Hey hope you liked this chapter!!!!! It's getting really good!❤️ don't forget to comment, vote and follow me, I love your feedback!💘 I might have another chapter later for yaaa😘 enjoy! 👄 btw: next chapter you will find out who the dad is 😂 -kirsten 💙