Chapter 36: Saturday

I woke up in Grayson's bed and rolled over. I glanced up at his clock. It said 11:38 am. The last thing I remembered was falling asleep in the car yesterday after court. I must of been really tired.

I rolled out of his bed and smiled at the fact I still had 2 days here. It wasn't enough time, but it would have to do.

I waked down the stairs and into the kitchen where I saw a note. It said; we went for a run, here's some money if you kids want to go and do something-mom and dad. I threw the note away and started to walk out to the shed. "Are you guys in here?" I said opening the door. I slowly walked in when ethan, grayson and ryan jumped out from behind the door throwing whipped cream on me. "SMACK CAM!" They screamed while ethan was recording a vine. "You guys are such assholes!" I screamed. Ethan continued recording and Ryan started laughing. "What?" I asked. "This!" Grayson screamed. He picked me up bridal style and started running for the pool while ryan and Ethan were recording the whole thing. "No no NO!" I laughed all the way their and into the pool we went. I came up hysterical laughing and I jumped on Grayson's shoulders trying to drown him. He jumped up and plopped me on his shoulders and looked up at me and went to kiss me but instead, he licked the whipped cream off my face. "Ew stop!" I said smacking him. He started laughing and then leaned in and kissed me.

"I wish I had a relationship like that." Ethan said sighing to Ryan. "Me too dude." Ryan said back. Ethan kept staring at Brianna. "You don't mean with her right ?" Ryan asked him. "No, no of course not." He said hesitantly. Ryan just shook his head. "Don't get any ideas dude!" Ryan said nudging Ethan. "I know I know." He said sighing and staring at me.

Grayson and I didn't hear that conversation. I don't know what Grayson would do if he had.

We all got dressed and hopped on our bikes and rode down to the diner. "So we have today and tomorrow and your going back Monday?" Ryan asked. "Sadly yes." I said resting my head on Grayson's shoulder. "I don't want to go back. At all." I said pouting. They all sighed and nodded in agreement. We ordered our food and drinks and began to talk when Ryan got a text message. "Hey guys Hayes just texted me and told me he's having a big party tonight and we have to be there! I told him Brianna was back and he said she has to come too!" He explained. "Sounds like fun, I didn't exactly get to say by to my friends before." I said. "I don't know if that's a good idea though." Grayson' said gripping my knee. "Why?" I asked. "I don't know I mean I just don't want people to say things to you." Grayson said looking down. "Calm down you'll be there and so will these 2 freaks." I said giggling. "Okay I guess so." He replied.

We all finished eating and then we went back to the dolans house and we all took a nap and my alarm went off. It was 6:30pm and I had 2 hours to get ready for the party. I leaned over and gave Grayson a soft kiss as I got up and hopped in the shower. As I walked in the bathroom I took off Grayson's sweatpants and sweatshirt and left it outside the door.

I hopped in the shower and started washing my hair. "Shit man I never had to pee this bad!" I heard someone say opening the door. I quickly grabbed the shampoo and conditioner bottle to cover my private parts. "ETHAN AGAIN? ARE YOU DOING THIS ON PURPOSE?" I screamed. He stood there frozen. "Grayson's clothes were outside the door I thought it was him in here!" He explained stuttering. "So you just walk in while he's naked?" I asked. "All the time!" He said laughing. "Okay let's remember I'm basically naked SO GET OUT," I screamed and he ran out. I shook my head and finished my shower.

I walked out of the room with my towel around me and opened Grayson's door and turned around to close it when grayson pushed me against the door and turned me around. He started making out with m. I pulled away after a minute. "Come on we have to get ready!" I said smacking his butt. "Your a party pooper." He said in a baby voice. "How am I a party pooper if I'm trying to get ready for a party!" I said laughing. "Don't know actually." He replied.

I threw on a black crop top, with shorts and tied on a flannel with converse shoes. The I put on some make up and fishtail braided my hair.(outfit as the photo)

I walked down to see ethan, Ryan and Grayson sitting on the couch. "Geez are you finally ready now?" Ethan asked. "Yeah let's go I didn't realize I took that long." I said laughing. "Who cares how long you took you look be beautiful. as always." Grayson said smiling. I smirked back. Ryan mimicked Grayson and I hit him on the chest. Since Hayes only lived 2 streets away we rode our bikes there. I went with gray on his bike and Ryan went on Ethan's bike. Off to the party we went.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Hope you all liked this chapter! I'll leave you guessing with things about the party😏 thank you for always leaving sweet comments I love them! Also don't forget of vote!!!😘 love you all xoxo, kirsten💋