Chapter 6 : Secrets

I waited for Grayson to talk. "Well, this is going to be awkward if we just keep sitting here the entire time not talking at all." He said waiting for a response. "Well geez I didn't realize I was the one who ended our friendship." I shot right back. "Well it wasn't me either!" He shouted back. "WHAT THE HELL GRAYSON WE WERE SO CLOSE WE WERE BEST FRIENDS WE HAD THE BEST TIMES TOGETHER AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO SIT HERE AND SAY THIS CRAP TO ME!" I screamed. "STOP BLAMING ME AND START BLAMING YOUR DAD!" He yelled back. "GRAYS-" I stopped. "What did he just say?" I thought in my head. "What?" I whispered. "You have no idea do you?" Grayson said looking worried. "I can't tell you I just can't. I couldn't live with myself if I tell you." He said. "Grayson what the hell is going on? What ever it is you better tell me right now or I swear I'll never ever talk to you again you can bet all-" he cut me off. "Your dad cheated Brianna, okay? Your dad freakin cheated on your mom!" He said starting to break down. "Why would you bring him into this situation and what does that topic even have to do with our friendship?" I questioned. "One day when we were getting really close like when we would flirt with each other I decided I wanted to surprise you. I called your mom on the phone and told me your dad and she would be at work but she left the door unlocked so I could run after school to set up. I got flowers, and pizza and ice cream for you. When I walked in the door I saw it." He stopped for a moment to take a breath. "Your dad was making out with that lady from his work- the client that would always join us for dinner on Thursdays, remember?" He continued. "Y-yeah" I managed to squeak out. "Your dad told me to promise him I would never say anything to you or your mom and if I did there would be trouble. He tried telling me it was a mistake but I know it wasn't. Her clothes were off, they were bound to have sex any moment and thank god I didn't see that. I couldn't deal with continuously seeing you and basically lying right to the face. I liked you too much to do that. I-i loved you Brianna. A lot. And I'm so sorry." He finished and a tear went down his face. I sat there. I felt empty. I was confused and hurt. I began rethinking my whole life from when Grayson and I stopped being friends. I thought about my mom. My brother. My dad. The lady from his work. Grayson. I looked up at his helpless face. "I'm so sorry." He whispered. I began to bawl my eyes out and Grayson grabbed me immediately into his arms and held me like a baby. He rocked me back and forth stroking my brown hair. I nuzzled my head into the crevasses of his neck, soaking his shirt. We sat there like that for the rest of the night and I fell asleep in the warmth of his arms and chest. I wasn't sure what was going on inside of this warehouse or on the outside in the real world, but one thing I knew for sure was I loved Grayson. Grayson Bailey Dolan.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapterrr❤️ so it was kinda a #plottwist lol so I don't want to do a spoiler in this one because I have to think about what will happen next, so stay tuned because I will definetly have at least one chapter up tomorrow! Bye💙~kirsten 😘