Chapter 25: Goodbye

"I'm moving." I said to Grayson. "Your what your moving your leaving?" He said quickly. "My mom got a p-promotion and we have to move to c-California." I barely got out through hysterical cries. "NO BRIANNA NO!" He screamed on the top of his lungs. Luckily no one else was home. "Grayson I have no choice-" I started but he cut me off. "Brianna I wanted you for so long ever since we were friends I wanted to call you mine and now I have you! I can't let you just walk out of my life now and all the way to California?! I will die! Please you cannot leave!" He said hysterical crying. I've never seen him cry this much. When ever something happened, he would just try to stay strong for me but he wasn't taking this news very well. "Grayson I know-" I started but he cut me off again. "NO YOU DONT KNOW I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BRIANNA YOU DONT UNDERSTAND I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU.... I just.... I can't let you leave... Please.... Please...." He said still crying going into a panic attack. There were so many emotions going through my body. I wanted Grayson so bad and now I have to leave. I had no choice. I got up and started going for the door but he got up and slammed it shut. "Don't leave!" He pleaded. "My mom wants all my stuff packed by the time she gets home tonight. My flight leaves in the morning. " I choked out through tears. "Brianna please!" He squeaked out. "This is already painful enough I just have to leave before it gets worse Grayson!" I said trying to open the door. Grayson finally let go realizing reality. I had to go and we had no say in anything. I walked down the stairs and opened the front door and began walking down the sidewalk. I didn't dare to look back. It would bring back way too many good memories. Amazing memories with Grayson. My love. I started running trying to clear my mind when I felt strong muscular arms wrap around my hips and pull me down on someone's front lawn. I was face down with my stomach on the grass and I knew it was Grayson because I felt tears dripping on my neck. Grayson turned my body around and sat on my stomach. I stared into his sad eyes. His watery, helpless eyes. He stared into my eyes. He bent down and smashed our lips together. He kissed me so passionately and so full, it felt like my first kiss. It was so magical and I swear sparks flew. I broke the kiss by gasping for a breath from crying when I snapped back into reality. I sat up and looked him in the eyes and grabbed his cheek. "No matter where I go, what I do, I will always love you Grayson Bailey dolan. You are my first love my true love. The man who almost killed people for me. The man who never failed to put a smile on my face. the man who made my life so interesting and made my boring days so fun by just talking on our bed. I wouldn't trade a single moment with you for anything. At night I want you to look at the moon and remember I'm looking at the same one. Distance doesn't mean anything. I love you more then you'll ever know or understand Grayson Bailey dolan." I said giving him another light peck. I stood up and walked away to my house. I looked back at Grayson still sitting on that persons lawn running his fingers through his hair. He looked up and I waved. He blew me a kiss. I wish I could have stayed in this moment forever. Because I loved it. Almost as much as I loved that boy. So. Freakin. Much.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
This was a hard chapter for me to write. I literally got teary eyed writing it and I got that lump in my throat that you get before you cry. Please vote and comment . 💙😭-kirsten