Chapter 49: footballgame pt.3

Grayson's POV
Everything happened in slow motion. I saw Brianna fall down the bleacher steps and everyone laugh. I stopped. I saw Tiffany pull out a taser and zapped Brianna again. I looked Brianna dead in the eyes and I knew. It was Tiffany. I took my helmet off. My couch was screaming at me, same with my teammates but I ignored them. 2 men with long black coats snatched Brianna and I was the only one that saw. I wasn't just going to stand there and watch. I dropped my helmet and sprinted at full speed towards them. Everything happened at once after that.

Brianna's POV
They put duck tape around my mouth and one grabbed my legs and one grabbed my arms. I was able to kick one in the nose and his nose started gushing blood. That was a mistake. The one man punched me in the face so hard... Everything....went... Black...

Grayson's POV
I saw them punch her in the head so hard. That's when I lost it. "GET THE FUCK OFF HER!" I screamed. They both turned around. I grabbed the ones leg and twisted it making him fall to the ground. The other one dropped Brianna on the floor and ran off. I just stared at her cold pale body. "I had one job. And I'm going to finish it." The other man said laying on the floor. I quickly turned around as he took out a gun. "NOOO!" I screamed as I jumped in front of Brianna but it was too late. He shot her. Right in the skull. 3 times. My life was over.

I called 911 and layed over her pale body praying to God that she wouldn't die. "DONT TAKE HER PLEASE DONT TAKE HER! ILL DO ANYTHING I SWEAR ANYTHING!" I screamed. I grabbed her cold hand and held it up to my chest.

Moments later, the ambulance arrived with the sirens blasting but I wasn't paying attention. Everyone in the bleachers got silent and turned around to see what was going on. I didn't take my eyes off Brianna. "Okay son we are going to have to take her from here." A paramedic said. "NO PLEASE!" I screamed. "Come on son we need to get her to the hospital!" He said again. I wouldn't let go of her hand. The 2 paramedics exchanged looks. "You can come with us." He said. They loaded her onto a stretcher and I was crying. "PLEASE DONT LET HER DIE PLEASE PLEASE!" I screamed. "We will do that best that we can." They replied. "DONT LET HER DIE!" I kept screaming all the way to the hospital. They unloaded her onto a rolling cart and they were running through hallways I still never let go of her hand. "You need to Let go she needs to go into surgery!" A doctor screamed at me but I wouldn't let go. "Let go!" They said again. They ripped my hands off of hers and brought her into the room and slammed the door shut. I sat out side the door and put my shaking hands in my hair. "Why is this happening ?" I asked.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Hey guys hope you enjoyed the chapter I might have another one tonight!❤️comment and vote! Love ya, kirsten 💘 p.s. The photo is grayson💋