Chapter 28: Boy Drama

***5 days later***

It was Saturday morning. I rolled over and looked at my clock. It was 10:38am. I rubbed my puffy eyes. I had been crying all night. I haven't talked to Grayson once since I got here. I tried texting and calling him 100 times but he hasn't answered or texted me back. I was so upset. This was supposed to work out. Ugh.

I rolled out of bed and ran downstairs and saw a note on the table:
Hi sweetie! I went for a run with Cindy, Josh's mom! I will be back in about 2 hours! Also josh wanted to go to the movies with you tonight so give him a call! There's some wrapped up waffles in the fridge. Love you, mom

Ugh josh is the last person I want to talk today. I can't take my mine off Grayson. Josh has been asking me to go see this romantic comedy with him but I don't want to. I just want to go home. And by home I mean to New Jersey. With Grayson.

I threw the soggy waffles in the microwave and poured myself some orange juice when I heard my phone ring. I sprinted to it on the other side of the room hoping it would be Grayson. It came up a random number that I've never seen before but I decided to answer it anyways. "Hello?" I answered. "Brianna?" A voice said. "Who is this?" I asked. "It's Ryan." "Oh my gosh Ryan please you gotta help me!" I cried into the phone. "Well I was actually gonna ask for your help." He replied. "What's going on?" I asked. "Grayson hasn't been himself lately." He said. "Yeah I know he hasn't texted or called me once since I got here. I'm really starting to get worried..." I said trailing off. "Well he was supposed to go back to school on Monday, but he didn't go this entire week. Ethan told me it's getting really bad. He hasn't come out of his room at all not even for dinner. Ethan said they have to leave the food at the door. It's crazy. He hasn't been responding to any of my text messages either so don't take it personal. Ethan was going to call you but he didn't want Grayson to here. He's not doing well at all Bri. If he keeps up like this, he's going to have to go on serious depression medication." He explained. "Oh my gosh... I can't believe this is happening." I said crying. "Don't worry Bri I'm gonna go over there tonight and im going in his room whether he likes it or not. I'll call you on the phone and then talk to him. I think it will help him if he just heard your voice." Ryan said. "Okay call me later. And thank you so much ry... It's been really hard I love Grayson so much and it kills me that I can't be there."I said crying. "Trust me he loves and misses you a lot Bri." He replied. "I'll talk to you later bye" "bye". I hung up the phone and plopped on the couch crying my eyes out when my doorbell rung. I threw on my sunglasses so who ever it was wouldn't be able to see that I've been crying.

It was josh. "Let's go we are going to the movies." He said dragging me outside. "No I have to get dressed." I said pulling away. "Ugh fine." He said walking into my house. "Nice house!" He said looking around. "Thanks I'll only be a minute." I said walking upstairs. I threw on a pair of jeans with a floral pocket t shirt and my black vans. I put on light foundation, powder and mascara. "Ready." I said walking towards the door. "You clean up nicely." Josh said smirking. "Let's go!" I said giving a weak giggle. I wanted to be happy but I couldn't. Ugh.

The drive over there was silent and then we got in line for popcorn and drinks. "Is something bothering you?" He asked me concerned . "I'm just worried about my boyfriend that's all." I said looking at me feet. "Oh well do you wanna talk about it?" I asked. "No." I said still looking down. He pulled me in for a hug. "It will work out." He said. It made me feel better. His hugs were nice, refreshing. It felt like Grayson for a second.

"Next!" The lady screamed. We shared a popcorn and drink and got our seats. During the movie josh put his hand over on my thigh and I jumped. I moved his hand of off me and smirked. He leaned over. "You don't have to be like that with me." He whispered."josh I know that you like me but I have a boyfriend." I whispered back. "Long distance relationships don't work out." He said smirking. "Josh I didn't ask for your opinion." I said giving him a Nasty attitude. "Geez I was just trying to help." He said back. "Telling me my relationship with a boy I love won't work out ISNT HELPING!" I screamed. Everyone was staring at me and I ran out of the movie theater. Josh ran after me and was too fast for me. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me against the wall. I was trapped in between his muscular arms. "Look me in the eye Brianna." He aids lifting my chin up with his index finger. I looked up already crying. "I didn't mean to make you upset I js it know I could treat you so much better." He did rubbing my arm. "You barely know me! You never even met Grayson! I don't need your so called advice because to be honest with you it's quite shitty." I said. I went to walk away but he slammed his hand back on the wall blocking me still. "Let me go what do you want?" I said in tears. "This." He said. Before I knew it, he leaned in and kissed me. I pulled away. And looked him in the eye. "Didn't you feel a connection?" He asked smiling. "No but I hope you feel this." I said crying. I slapped him across the face and walked out of the movie theater and my mom was waiting in the parking lot.

"How was the movie?" She asked. I was silently crying. "I don't want to talk about it." I said.

She waited 10 minutes until she asked me again. I was more calmed down and I told her everything that happened. I could tell she was shocked. "Ugh boys." She said laughing and sighing. "So much drama." I said laughing back.

When I got home it was around 7pm and I was expecting a call from Ryan soon. I had no idea what this night had in store for me.. Hopefully it would be bette then the afternoon I just had.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Hey guys❤️ hope Ya liked this chaptaaaa😘 btw GO WATCH THE DOLAN TWINS NEW VIDEO ILL PUT A PICTURE FROM IT AS THE PICTURE FOR THIS CHAPTER👅💦 comment, vote and follow me!!! Byeee-kirsten💋