Page 16

(Y/N) P.O.V

I quickly get out of my chair and head to my bedroom. I then answered my phone to hear what my boss say. "Ah good, you finally picked up." She said in a rude/stuck-up tone. "Hello, Mrs/Mr. B/n (Boss/Name) what can I do for you?" I say in a fake positive tone. " I need you to come to work tomorrow. Some of your coworkers got sick, and were now short on staff." I felt really angry, but I kept my cool. "I'm sorry but I don't think-" I then got cut off. "Do you even care about your job?" She/He said in a rude tone. "I do but-" I then get cut off again.
" Then you should be able to come tomorrow. Unless you want to go try your luck in the job market." I felt shocked by what she/he said. " I...I can come in tomorrow." I said with a sad tone. "Good I'll see you tomorrow then." She/He then hangs up. " Sigh... this is the fourth time this month, that I've been asked to come in because my coworkers got sick. Great not only that but I have to take the bitties to the adoption center. $hit what am I going to do? Maybe I can just take them while I'm on my lunch break? Sigh... Hopefully, I can make it there and back without my boss throwing a temper tantrum, like a five-year-old."

--Meanwhile back to the bitties--

Sans: "Hey bro what were you going to ask her?"

Papyrus:... "I was going to ask her if... we could live with her."

Red:... "So you want her to be our owner?"

Papyrus:" Y-yes."

Sans: "Meh okay bro."

Papyrus: "WOWIE, REALLY?!?!?"

Sans: "Sure why not. Boss, Red, you good with this?"

Red: "Meh I don't mind she does seem harmless. Boss, what do you think?"

Boss:..."Sigh...Fine. This human does look harmless. And they do make decent meals. But if she tries anything we're leaving."

Papyrus:" WOWIE!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO ASK HER!!!"

--Meanwhile back to (Y/N) P.O.V

I was walking out of my room with a kind of upset expression. As I was making my way back to the dining table I let out a big sigh. The bitties saw this and looked a little worried. "(Y/N) are you okay?" Papyrus said with a worried tone. "No not really my boss, Mrs./Mr. (B/N), called asking me to come into work tomorrow.  Even though this is the fourth time this month. But don't worry I think I can still take you guys to an adoption center when it's my lunch break." As soon as I said that the whole room went silent.

---The Everyones thought P.O.V

Papyrus: "She...She...she going to take us to the adoption center? Does that mean she doesn't want us? D-did we do something wrong? I...I.....I don't understand... My soul hurts so much."

Sans:" Sigh...I should have known better. Why would anyone want bitties who cause trouble? Why would anyone want us to be part of their family."

Red: "F#ck! She's going to ditch us! She got us all warmed up to her just to get rid of us! And I got F#CKING ATTACHED TO HER!!

Boss: I...I KNEW IT! WE SHOULD HAVE NEVER TRUSTED HER!!! SHE'S JUST GOING TO GET RID OF US! AND I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO THINK WE COULD TRUST HER!! WE SHOULD HAVE NEVER AGREED TO COME HERE!!!"

(Y/N):" I wonder why they're so quiet? Wait..do...they...Nah I doubt they want to stay with me. Wait... didn't Papyrus have a question for me? I wonder what it was?"

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Umm hey Papyrus what was that question you wanted to ask me? As soon as I said that Papyrus started to cry. "Papyrus what's wrong!?! "Papyrus then looks at me with orange tears going down his face. "I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE!!! PLEASE DON'T GET RID OF US!! DID WE DO SOMETHING WRONG!? WE CAN FIX IT!! PLEASE DON'T GET RID OF US!!" Papyrus had even more tears going down his face. I was completely shocked. I then got up and walked over to Papyrus. As soon as I get over there I picked him up and hugged him. He held onto my shirt tightly still crying. I saw out of the corner of my eye how the rest looked like they were ready to attack. They also looked sad, upset, and hurt. I  felt awful and sad. "A-are y-you going to get rid of us?" He says while looking at me with orange tears still going down his face. I felt like my heart was going to break. "No I won't and I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I made you cry. I'm so sorry to all of you. I should have just asked you guys if you wanted to stay. I just assumed you didn't want to stay here. I'm so sorry everyone." I felt him hold onto my shirt even tighter than before. "D-do you promise?'' "Yes, I promise."

---The bitties thought P.O.V---

Sans: "I wonder if she'll keep her promise?"

Red: "Great another promise that's an empty one."

Boss: "Her promise is nothing more than an empty one."

Papyrus: "I hope she means it."

---Time skip a few minutes---

Papyrus had calmed after you made many promises not to leave them, or get rid of them. You set him back on the table, while the rest looked a little doubtful about your promise. You then all went back to eating dinner, in silence. After finishing dinner you helped all the bitties get back on the couch, and unpaused the movie. You then head back to the table and start to collect all the plates, and start to clean them up. Finally after finishing you head to the couch and just sit down and relax. Papyrus then came over to you, after climbing onto your lap, and sat down with you. Sans the teleported closer to you and Papyrus. Boss and Red kept a close eye/eye socket on you.  And you were just relaxing and watching the rest of the movie.

Sorry going to have to stop here. I hope you enjoyed this page!