Chapter 2 page 3

Sans looked at Red and shrugged. "Meh. Worst comes to worst I just apologize." Papyrus slapped his forehead in frustration. "SANS! YOU!...sigh...I will let this slide this time, but I do ask you don't make Boss any more upset than he already is." Sans smiled and nodded. But before Sans could say anything James started to talk. "I hate to interrupt but I need to continue with the checkups."

When James said that Papyrus raised his hand with confidence. "I the great Papyrus will go next!" He said in a heroic poise. James nodded. Sans grabbed him by his arm. "Bro. Are you sure that you wanna go, next bro?" Papyrus nodded. "Indeed brother! I want to get better so I can set an example for you brother!" Sans looked a little confused but chuckled anyway. "Alright, bro." Sans answered as he shrugged. James sat down his hand and waited for Papyrus to get on. Papyrus hopped on and held onto James' thumb. "Y-You don't need to put me on the cart you can just take me where you put Boss." Papyrus said as he fiddled with his hands. James nodded and took Papyrus where Boss was. James soon felt a weight on his shoulder and saw that it was his brother. 

James put Papyrus down very gently onto the bed there. "Alright Papyrus I'm going to ask you a few questions, and I need you to answer honestly, okay?" Papyrus nodded. "Alright have you experienced any pain while using magic, or not being able to use your magic at all?" Papyrus took a deep breath. "N-no. I haven't experienced anything like that, and I-I can still use magic." James nodded. "Is there anything that you have concerns about?" James said with a worried look. Papyrus took a moment. "N-no. But I am worried about the cracks on my spine and rib cage. Oh and the one on the back of my head. Sometimes I still feel the pain at random times, and sometimes my vision feels slightly blurry." James looked worried. "May I see these wounds on you?" Papyrus nodded. Papyrus lifted his scrubs a little to show the bandages where his cracked ribs are. James sighed. "Papyrus I'm going to need you to lie down. I know this will be uncomfortable, but I must properly disinfect the wound and inject magic into your soul. " Papyrus nodded and took in a deep breath. 

James got to work going little by little making sure that Papyrus was comfortable. Sans was watching and taking in all the information the way James was moving his hand to patch up his brother. Until they got to the crack on the back of his head. "Papyrus. I'm going to need you to sit up for a moment." Papyrus looked at his brother with pleading eyes while shaking ever so slightly. Sans gave a sad look and understood what Papyrus wanted. Sans teleported down to his brother and helped him sit up. James understood what was happening and waited for Papyrus to calm down. Papyrus gave his brother a big hug while trying to keep his breathing under control. ''T-thanks brother. I...feel a little better." Papyrus then looked at James. "I -I can keep going." James nodded and slowly started to work on his wound.

 After James finished disinfecting the crack and wrapping his head in a bandage James moved on to the next part, which involved injecting more magic into Papyrus' soul. Papyrus laid back down knowing what was going to happen next. While James went to go get a needle Sans took this as an opportunity to talk to his brother.

---Sans P.O.V---

"Paps, you okay? I know ya don't like needles too much, ya don't have ta do this if ya don't wanna." I see how my brother didn't like me saying that. "Brother you do remember that I need to get better." I sighed. "I know bro, I just...I don't want ya to feel like ya have no choice in the matter, ya know?" I saw how my brother gave a small chuckle. "I'll be just fine brother. You seem to have forgotten that I am the Great Papyrus!" I see him say with a big smile. "Heh. Of course, how could I forget that my brother is the coolest person in the world." Papyrus smiled at me and trapped me a big hug. I chuckled slightly, and soon Papyrus released me from the hug. I saw how James was coming back and decided to do something to lighten the mood a bit. "Let me know if ya feel uncomfortable, kay?" I said as I stuck out my hand. "Fret not brother I will be okay!" My brother said before garbing my hand. Soon a sound could be heard. PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPppppfffffffffffffffttttt!!! I saw how Papyrus looked in disbelief. I saw how he was getting ready to scold me, but I teleported back to James' shoulder while grinning. "SANS GET BACK DOWN HERE! YOU CAN"T STAY UP THERE FOREVER! I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU USED THE SAME PRANK TWICE! YOU RUINED ANOTHER HEARTFELT MOMENT, YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE! " I hear my brother say while he is stomping his foot on the ground. I hear James giving a slight chuckle. He then whispered something that only I could hear. "Nice. The old whoopee cushion trick. It gets funnier and funnier every time I hear it. Nice one Sans." I chuckled a little. "Thanks." I said quietly. James nodded slightly. 

Soon I hear my brother giving a big sigh. "We will talk about this later brother." I hear Papyrus say. I started to sweat a little. I knew that I was going to get scolded, but I have no regrets, this was worth it. "Alright. Papyrus are you ready?" I hear James in a concerned voice. I saw how my bro nodded.

---End of Sans P.O.V---

 Papyrus summoned his soul, which was an upside-down heart that was completely white, but there was a tiny crack or two on his soul. Which concerned James, he knew that a crack in a monster's soul never meant anything good. James slowly stuck the needle into the soul and injected some green healing magic into said soul. Papyrus soon felt relaxed, and his health came back to him. 

---Sorry I'm going to have to stop here. I hope you all enjoyed it! See you all next time!---