Page 28

After a while Red woke up, and looked really nervous when he did. You were a little confused, and it took you a few moments to realize what was wrong. "Oh Red, later me and you need to talk about what happened in my room. I'm not mad or anything  just...confused, and I would like to understand what happened that's all." You said as you slightly stretch your back. You were about to go back to watching tv, but you noticed how Boss's bandages started to come lose. You then realized that you haven't changed their bandages or disinfected their wounds again. You gently lift up Papyrus and Sans, and put them on the couch. Papyrus looked really confused, and Sans slightly opened his eye sockets. You very slowly got up, and headed to the dining table. You look for the bag of supplies, after a few minutes you found them on the ground near the wall. You smiled, and let out a big sigh.

(Y/N) Thought P.O.V

"Thank goodness, for a second there I thought I lost it or misplaced it, but what is it doing over here? Meh...not the first time I found something out of place, and it won't be the last that's for sure.

You get the supplies and go over to the couch.

"Umm...hey guys sorry to bug ya, but do you think we can pause the show for a moment?" Boss paused the show. "Thanks Boss." Boss gave a nod. You fiddled with the supplies. "Well, I noticed how Boss's bandages were getting loose. And then I realized that I haven't changed any of your bandages or disinfect the wounds you all have too. I was hoping that we could do it now. It's fine if you want to do it later." Sans slowly sat up. "Phew, what a work out." Sans said as he wiped his forehead. "BROTHER YOU JUST SAT UP!!! YOU DIDN"T EVEN WORKOUT!" "Heheheh, okay bro, and sure we can do it now." Papyrus nodded his head. "Might as well. "Red said while shrugging his shoulders. "Very well" Boss said while standing up. You put the stuff on the couch. "Okay, who wants to go first?" Papyrus was the first to raise his hand. "I THE GREAT PAPYRUS WOULD LIKE TO GO FIRST!" You nodded while giving a smile. "Alright."

---TIME SKIP--- (Brought to you by the- "THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE BOSS!" )

The order went Papyrus, Red, and then Boss. Papyrus and red were okay with you helping them.  Sans was still a little unsure about you helping you with his wounds so he asked if he could do it himself in private. You of course respected his boundaries, and said that it was okay. Then came Boss, he looked a little nervous but he still kept up that tough guy act up.

"Boss, if you want you can do it yourself like Sans wants." Boss looked really reveled, but he quickly hid it. "Very well." Boss said crossing his arms. "Okay, let me know when you two are done, I'll be in my room." You walk out of the living room and head into your room. You then realize this is the prefect time to look at the website from earlier. You quickly grab your phone and type in the website, in the google search.

You waited for a few seconds then the website popped up on your phone screen. It said.

---Welcome to the Bitty Information site.---

In this site you will be able to get the information about your bitty or bitties. Or if you're thinking of adopting a Bitty, and would like to know more about them. This site will also be able to help you understand what type of bitty or bitties you have.

You knew that you had a classic Sans and Papyrus, but you didn't know what Boss or Red are. You decided to look up Sans and Papyrus first, then try and figure out what Boss and Red are.

---Classic Sans----

Type: Bitty Sans 

Species: Skelton Monster

Gender: Male 

Personality: He is a very calm and lazy bitty, and loves to do nothing. He loves to drink ketchup, and make either an actual good pun or an awful pun. He will do really bad or good jokes too, so be prepare for that. He absolutely love his brother so make sure that you do adopt him, and take care of him too. He likes to teleport every where, instead of walking.