Chapter 2 Page 12

---Narration Continues---

Grateful for the thoughtful gesture, you distributed the miniature cups to your tiny companions, filling them with water from the eyedropper. Each bitty eagerly sipped from their cups, finding solace in the simple act of nourishment. Their tiny voices filled the room with a soft chatter as they nibbled on the tiny chocolate chip cookies, and soon everyone started to feel better and less worked up. You were overwhelmed with gratitude and looked at James and Dewdrop and mouthed a heartfelt thank you. They both responded with warm smiles, acknowledging the deep connection that had formed between all of you.

The room now exuded a sense of warmth and togetherness, as if the emotional release had brought you all closer. Wiping away your tears, you took a deep breath to steady yourself, recognizing the significance of the moment. With renewed determination, you gathered your thoughts and spoke softly, addressing your tiny companions. "I know we've faced challenges and misunderstandings, and I can't ignore that my life was in danger a...few times. But here we are, standing together. We are a family now, and together we can overcome anything that comes our way. We will support and care for each other every step of the way."

Sans, his tears subsiding, managed a weak smile. "yeah... ya got that right."

Papyrus nodded vigorously, wiping away his tears with his tiny gloved hands. "We may have had a rough start, but now we have the opportunity to create something truly special, something built on love, understanding, and, of course, cooking!"

Red spoke up, his gruff exterior showing signs of vulnerability. "being part of a family doesn't sound bad at all. It could be fun." He scratched his neck slightly, displaying a hint of a smile.

Boss, his hand still clasping yours, sniffled and managed to crack a small smile. "Yeah, well, you better not regret adopting me. 'Cause I am most definitely not going anywhere."

Grinning through your tears, overwhelmed with love and gratitude, you tightly held onto your newfound family, cherishing the moment of connection and love. The room was filled with a sense of hope and a shared understanding that, together, you could overcome any challenges that lay ahead.

After a while, you and your tiny friends all signed the adoption papers, solidifying your bond. Aoi, Keeper, and Cry entered the room and witnessed the heartwarming moment. Cry congratulated you and the tiny group, recognizing the love and support that now surrounded you all. Sensing your growing responsibilities, Cry decided to provide some extra help and handed you a few bitty care boxes, along with a DIY bitty house. Initially hesitant, you tried to decline, but the smiling faces and persuasive words from James, Keeper, and Aoi convinced you to accept. You realized that, with the support of your new family and friends, you could weather any storm that lay ahead.

Two weeks had passed since that emotional incident, and you had settled well into your new job at the Bitty adoption center. Your days were filled with various tasks, from cleaning and managing the cash register to assisting potential adopters. You also took the time to help James with equipment sterilization and support Dewdrop in comforting bittys during painful procedures. Furthermore, you convinced your tiny friends to seek therapy, recognizing the importance of their emotional well-being. It took some convincing and a lot of baked goods, but eventually, they agreed. In return, you promised Boss and Papyrus that they could create traps and puzzles to protect their home from perceived threats, except the bathroom and your closet.

You find yourself in your apartment, after finishing work, finishing the 12-inch DIY bitty house that now occupied the corner of your living room. Inside the tiny house, you painted each of their rooms in the colors they chose. They all wanted you to paint their rooms to give them an extra homey and loving feeling. For Boss he went choose a royal shade of red and midnight black, you decided to paint the walls red with trims black trims. You also took the liberty of painting the bed red, but you added hints of gold into the trims of the bed, the same thing with the other furniture in his room. You used some of the golden paint you had and wrote his name on his ceiling, and added a heart. You figured it needed something a little extra, so you looked around in one of the many plastic bags you got from the bitty care kits and a few from Dollar Tree, that you got when you wanted to get some extra stuff to make the bittys more at home. You found the glow-and-the-dark paint and traced Bosses' name and the heart in the glow-in-the-dark paint. You thought it looked pretty good, and that it would be a nice surprise for Boss.

For Papyrus he chose a vibrant orange color, for the wall, and for the trim, he went with a nice simple white. You decided to do something a little crazy and use some glow-in-the-dark paint and paint little stars on his ceiling as best as you could, it wasn't perfect, but it looked nice. You even put his name on the ceiling in the middle of all the stars, and used the glow-in-the-dark paint and traced over his name. For his furniture such as his bed, desk, chair, and dresser you went with that same vibrant orange, but added some red highlights, to give it some spark.

For Sans, he went with Deep sky blue for the walls, and for the trims, he went with a nice light grey. For his bed, you went with a nice Navy blue, to accent the deep sky-blue walls, with the grey trim. As for his dresser, you went with the light grey and gave it Navy blue highlights, the same with his chair and desk. You also used some Navy blue paint and glow paint to write his name on the ceiling and added a smiling face to it. You hoped that he would like it and that it wasn't over the top.

For Red, he went with a shade of red called maroon, for his walls, and for the trims, he went with a charcoal black. For his bed, you painted it that same charcoal black, but you used some golden-colored paint to highlight the bed frame. For his dresser you wanted to pop out a little so you did a lighter maroon color with silver highlights. For his chair and desk, you went with a neutral grey, and a hint of gold to help balance the intense colors of the room. And for the final touches, you used some crimson red paint and glow paint to write his name on the ceiling, and added a heart. 

You finally finished their rooms, the last thing you needed to do was lay some LED light strips to the rooms and hallways, all controlled by a small remote placed in the miniature living room. Once you finished you got up and started to clean up the mess you made around the tiny doll house. After you finished you went to your room to get your tiny companions and show them their rooms.

---(Y/N) P.O.V---

I walked into my room to see my friends already in their new pajamas watching the movie Aladdin on my phone. Papyrus was wearing an adorable long sleeve shirt and pajama bottoms, both light green colors, with dinosaurs on it. Sans was wearing a blue shirt with a sleeping bear on it, that said I'm hibernating come back in spring, he also had on grey pajama bottoms. For Red, he had on a black shirt that said ' touch me and lose a finger...or 10', along with some red pajama bottoms. Finally, for Boss, he had on a black long-sleeve shirt that had a wolf on it, with a hoodie, and black pajama pants that had some red paw prints on them. I thought this was the most adorable thing in the world. I saw how they all saw me and quickly paused the movie and made room for me to cuddle with them and watch the movie. I gladly accepted until Boss spoke up. "If I remember correctly this is a movie and pajama party!" He said looking away to make it more dramatic. Papyrus nodded, "Boss is right! No regular clothes allowed!" I saw how Red and Sans looked at me and just chuckled at the situation. "Okay. Give me a moment!"

I quickly rushed into my closet and put on my (F/P/T) (Favorite Pajama Top) and my (F/P/B) (Favorite pajama bottom). I quickly rushed out of my closet and got comfy in my bed with my tiny friends cuddling into me while watching the movie. 

---Sorry I'm going to have to stop here! I hope you all enjoyed this page! See you all next time!  : ) ---