Chapter 2 page 17

---Narrator---

You wake up to an alarm on your phone, it is time for you to get ready for work. You groan, wanting to sleep more, but you knew you had to wake up. You slowly move each of your tiny friends onto the bed, and quickly turn off your alarm. You go to your closet and put on your work uniform. You walk out and see your friends awake and slightly groggy. You chuckle and notice the doll clothesbox near your nightstand. You walk over pick it up and plop in on your bed.

---(Y/N) P.O.V---

"Guys... guess what I found?" I see how Sans was clinging to his brother like a sloth, and Red was being held by his shirt collar by his brother. I chuckle. "Well this box contains some of the doll clothes my mom and I made when we were younger, so I thought you guys could use them," I say with a smile. "I hope they fit you guys, and if not I'll start looking on YouTube for some good tutorials!" I say excitedly. I see how they all look happy, but still a little sleepy. I chuckle at this. "You guys choose something you like I'm going to get some cereal ready for us because I don't feel like cooking right now. Or doing dishes later when we come back, from work." I say shrugging. I walk out and head to the kitchen and start grabbing a bowl for myself and two for the bittys.

---(Y/N) Thought P.O.V---

' I noticed over the last two weeks how Sans and Red don't mind sharing as long as it's something they both like, same with Boss and Papyrus, though Papyrus loves to share his snacks so he doesn't count. But Boss he can...get a little grumpy when it comes to sharing certain foods, especially if it's Honey Bunches of Oats.  I learned the hard way when I tried to take a little, he repeatedly smacked my hand and glared at me, he looked similar to a cat protecting his favorite treat. I thought it was very cute, but now I thought it was very cute but now I make sure not to touch his cereal unless he offers.'

Walking back to the room, I find the bittys fully engrossed in their newfound treasure trove of doll clothes. Sans has a tiny white jacket draped over his arm, and Red is holding up what seems to be a little red beanie, with a small patch of black on it. Boss is carefully inspecting a black jacket button-shirt, with white spots, and some dark blue pants his eyes lights gleaming with approval. Papyrus the ever-enthusiastic one, is jumping up and down in dark blue jeans, and a white shirt.

"Looks like you guys found something you like," I say with a grin. They look up, beaming, each holding their chosen outfit and accessories. I walk over to the bed and place the two bowls for the tiny group. "Here you are. Change into your choices and start eating. I'll be right back." I say quickly grabbing my bowl of cereal, with milk and a spoon. I quickly start eating, and once I'm finished I quickly go brush my teeth. 

---Time skip---

---(Y/N) P.O.V---

I quickly rush to the bitty shop, almost running into the door in the process. I was almost late due to the traffic being heavier than usual, but thankfully I made it on time with a few minutes to spare. I walked in to see Aoi with a few of the other workers, she chuckled and gave me a small wave. I gave her one in return and quickly headed to my locker put all my things in and quickly headed back to the front counter. "Hey, Aoi can I have those wristbands again?" I saw her quickly grab a box of red wristbands for the bittys. She handed them to me which I carefully handed to my tiny friends. "Thanks, now I can let these guys have fun and not have to worry about people trying to adopt them. Talk about convenient, right?" I saw how she nodded. "Yeah, Cry came up with the idea, for those who brought their small friends to work. It's helped whenever Keeper here does his own thing." I nodded. "Speaking of which, I assume he's off somewhere?" Aoi gave me a nod and gave me an evil look. "He didn't like that I kept making fun of him so he left. If you see him tell him that, I'm mostly sorry."