Page 8

Hey, I just wanted to say thank you all for the 112 readings!!! And for the 6 stars, I deeply appreciate it! Thank you again!!! Also, updates are going to be a little slower. I'm sorry it's because I'm starting to go back to school. 

 "I'm sorry again for raising my voice." You saif while looking down on the ground. "It's alright (Y/N). Do not worry! Let's go and get some new clothes!!!" You looked up from the floor. "Ye-yeah you're right, let me get my shoes then we can go." You said with a genital smile. You quickly put on your (S/C) (Shoe color) sneakers and headed back to the table. "So who wants to ride in my purse? And who wants to ride on my shoulders?" Papyrus was bouncing around. " I THE GREAT PAPYRUS WOULD LIKE TO RIDE ON YOUR SHOULDER!!!" Red slightly raised his hand. "Same here". " I'll take the purse." Sans said with a shrug. Boss said nothing. "Boss do you want to ride in my purse or do you want to ride with your brother?"  "I'll Take the purse." He said in an angry tone. "Okay let's get going then."  You help Papyrus get on your shoulder, he then sat down, and grabbed your (H/L) (Hair length) (H/C) (Hair color). 

(This is what your purse looks like. You can change the color)

 Red didn't need any help, because he could teleport

 Red didn't need any help, because he could teleport. You unzipped the side pockets of your purse, and gently placed your hands near Boss. He slowly walked on your hands, and you placed him in the side pocket. Sans teleported in the pocket below Boss. Okay, let's get going. You headed out of the apartment and locked the door on the way out.  You went to the elevator and pressed the parking lot button. You then went to where you parked your car, unlocked it, and started to drive.  

It took you about 15 minutes to get to the store(It can be any store as long it has basic medical supplies). As soon as you arrived you found a pretty good parking spot that wasn't far from the store. You thought it was your lucky day. After parking, you got out gently not wanting to harm the little bittys, and after getting out you locked your car. You walked towards the store and thought if they wanted snacks.  "Hey, guys do you want any candy or some type of snack?"  "What's candy?" Red asked with a confused face. "You don't know what candy is!? S-sorry I'm just a little surprised that's all. I...Okay...change in plans we get the medical stuff, and then you guys pick out some candy you want to try."  "Is this candy stuff any good?" Sans asked. "Yes, it's really good. You guys will like it."

You walked into the store and got a little basket. You then headed to where the medical supplies would be. You got the first aid kit and then walked over to the candy aisle. When you got their Papyrus was bursting with excitement. "WOWIE SANS LOOK AT ALL THE COLORS!!!!"  So cute you thought to yourself. Red teleported to a bag of regular starburst. "Hey (Y/N) I want this one" Red said pointing to the bag. "Okay." You walked over and placed the candy in the basket. Red then teleported back on your shoulder. "(Y/N) CAN I HAVE THAT ONE?" Papyrus said pointing at a bag of cotton candy. "Of course." You said while placing the cotton candy in the basket.  "I'll take this one." Said sans pointing to a bag of Laffy taffy. "Alright....why do I get the feeling you only want to read the jokes on the wrapper." "No idea what you're talking about." Sans said with a grin. "Boss, do you see anything you like?" "No, I don't want anything." He said in a slightly angry tone. "Are you sure, you don't have to get candy -" "I ALREADY SAID I DON"T WANT ANYTHING! I-I didn't mean to yell I-"  "It's Okay. I'm sorry for bothering you. Now if your sure, then let's start heading to check out." You said with a small smile.

Everybody thought P.O.V

Sans: She didn't get mad when Boss yelled at her. She even apologized! Maybe... my bro is right she isn't that bad. At least she has a great sense of humor, but I have a feeling like she is hiding something or avoiding it.

Boss: Why did she apologize, even though I yelled at her? This doesn't make any sense. 

Red: (Y/N) is nothing like our old owner. 

Papyrus: I must ask (Y/N) if we can live with her! And if she can cook spaghetti as well! NYEH HEH HEH!

(Y/N): I hope that boss is sure he doesn't want anything. 

You headed to the self check out and paid for all of your items. As you were paying for your items you heard sans tell his brother some bad puns, red was laughing, papyrus and Boss were groaning. You thought it was really cute, and funny. You walked out of the store and told them that you were going back home to treat their wounds, then go clothes shopping. Papyrus and red said okay. Sans said k. Boss said shook his head yes.

(Y/N) thought P.O.V

 I'm really glad we could get everything before the store got flooded with people. I really can't stand a huge amount of people that much. I hope I don't need anything else, I don't feel like coming back here.

As you walked to where your car is you hear someone yell out miss. You ignored it and kept walking to your car. Then you feel someone grab your shoulder, you turn around to see a man with brown hair, a redshirt, and regular jeans. You imminently to a step back, and holding the bittys in your purse, and making sure the ones on your shoulder were okay. "What do you need sir?" You said in a flat, and slightly mad tone. "Sorry to bother you miss, but I was wondering if you would sell me your pets. I'll give you $600 if you give them to me." He said while flashing the money he had in his wallet. "I'm sorry sir but no thanks." You said in an annoyed tone. "Oh okay, what about 800 then. You could even get yourself some new pets. Not only that, but you would be crazy to not accept my offer he said slightly chuckling. So what do you say?"

Sorry going to have to stop here. I hoped you enjoyed this page. The next update will be soon, until then Stay Determined!!!!!!