Page 22

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?!" Papyrus was about to speak when Red teleported on the floor near the door. "BOSS YOU OUT THERE?" Red shouted in p!ssed tone. Red paused for a moment to hear nothing but silence. He was about to teleport when Sans teleported to him, and grabbed his arm. "Red you need to calm down." Sans said in a serious tone.  Red then pushed Sans away from him. "Calm... down?! BOSS IS MISSING! THE HUMAN IS GONE! WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT TELLS YOU?!" Sans sighed deeply. "We shouldn't assume that Boss is in danger." Red looked like he was about to yell, but before he could both skeletons heard a loud THUMP! Both look over to see Papyrus was on the ground, while holding the blanket like a rope. He then runs over to Sans, and Red. "Red Please I know you must be worried, but you shouldn't assume that (Y/N) is going to do what...he did to us. " Papyrus said in a sad tone. Red looked at the ground for a moment, and then teleported out of sight. "Sans.. where do you believe Boss is?" Sans looked down at the ground and sighed. "Tibia honest I hope that Boss is out there or else Red will have a bone to pick with (Y/N) ." Sans said in a tone mixed with humor and worry. Papyrus looked upset, but he just sighed, "Brother since it is far to early I'll let your awful puns slide." Papyrus then starts to walk out of the room and into the livingroom, while Sans teleports in the hallway.

Red P.O.V

"F#ck! WHERE IS BOSS!? " I yelled as I teleported on the top of the couch. As soon as I do I noticed on how there was four glasses of water on the coffee table. Then some mustard packs, ketchup packs, a few bowls filed with different things, the remote, and a piece of paper on the couch.  I then teleported near the note.

The Letter

Hey guys sorry again for not letting you know I left. Anyways I left some snacks for you guys on the couch, and some drinks on the coffee table. Also if you guys want to watch tv the remote is near the bowls. And here is how you turn it on. First press the red button that's in the to left/middle/right. Then use the arrows to move left, right, up, down. Then use the button that says ok, after you figure out what you want. And if you don't know what  app to use to watch tv I would say use Netflix, Hulu, Crunchyroll, or spectrum.  And please don't watch anything inappropriate while I'm gone. See you guys in nine hours or so. 

                                                                                                                          Love: (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N)

P.s. Again if you are able to open the door please don't. Also forgot to mention this in the other note, but you guys can explore the apartment if you want. Bye  guys!

Red Thought P.O.V

Sh!t this doesn't tell me anything about where Boss is! F#ck! Wait! It said there was another note around here. But... where is it!?

As Red was lost in thought, and Sans teleported behind him, Papyrus slowly made his way up to the couch, thanks to the stairs of books you made for him. After he got up he walked over to Red, and gave him a concerned look. "Red I know you are worried about Boss, but I'm sure everything is okay." Red then looked at Papyrus. "Have ya seen another note?" Red asked ignoring what Papyrus said. Papyrus then sighs. "Yes it's on the bed." Red then nodded his head, and teleported out of sight. Papyrus the walks over to one of the bowls, and looked inside to see Frosted Flakes in it. Sans walked over to the next bowl, and looked inside of it to see Cheerios. Papyrus picked up a small piece of the Frosted Flak, and took a bite. Papyrus had a nice smile on his face. "Brother you must try this!" Papyrus said in an excited voice. Papyrus then quickly grabs another piece and runs over to his brother. Sans takes the piece from his rother and bites into it. Sans had a nice smile on his face. "Not bad ." Sans then walks over to the note, and after a few moments he walked over to the tv and turned it on. He then used the remote and clicked on Hulu. Sans was just seeing what looked interesting, until he saw MY Hero Academia, he then clicks on it.

Sans and Papyrus were very focused on the tv screen not listening to what Red was doing in your room

--Meanwhile Back to Red--

"Sh#t! this doesn't tell me anything! F#ck!" Red starts to pace around the bed wondering what to do. He then got really p!ssed, and started to summon some sharp bone attacks. He then aimed them at your pillow, and at your blanket. Soon a bunch of cotton/feathers flow out out of your pillow, and your blanket had a bunch of rips and tears. Red didn't care about what he had done. The only thing he did care was to make sure that Boss was safe, and his friends are okay.  He then looked at what he had done and gave a big smirk, he knew he still wasn't done. He then gets more of his sharp bone attacks and stares to aim at the curtains. He ripped them to where it had huge hole and tears. He then starts to throw a couple near a desk in your room that had a vase on it, the vase then falls breaks on impact. After he finished your room looked like a wild cat was just in your room. Sans and Papyrus then come in to the room after hearing the vase breaking. Papyrus had a complete shocked look on his face, and Sans had a blank look along with a blank eye socket look.

Sorry have to stop here. I hope you all enjoyed! Also sorry for the late update, me and my family were getting things ready for my brothers birthday. 

Also for those of you who like MY Hero Academia you can thank @994g22sqcsprivaterel for giving me the idea. Thank you very much! Also have an awesome day or night everyone!