Page 17

Hey sorry before we start I just want to say thank you all for the 171 stars and for reading this book! And thank you to the people who have followed me too! Thank you all so very very much! Also, this might get a little confusing but it will make sense as I continue with the story. Just giving you a heads up.

  After finishing the movie you see how Papyrus was asleep on your lap, with Sans. Red was asleep on the couch cushion, but Boss was still awake. You chuckle slightly, and slowly/softly nudged Boss with your hand. He looked at you with a very sleepy face.

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Boss let me get these two to bed, and then I'll come back for you and Red, that okay?" I said in a whisper. He looked like he was about to say something, but gave me a thumbs up. I slightly chuckle again and nod my head. I very softly grab Sans with my right hand, and Papyrus in my left hand. And very slowly get off the couch so I don't wake up Red, or Papyrus, and Sans. I then very gently make my way to my room. As soon as I make it to the bed I very gently set down Sans, and Papyrus on the bed. I then place my (f/c) blanket with (s/f/c) (Second favorite color) stars/strips/hearts/polka dots.
I then quietly tiptoe back to the living room to see Boss still awake and see a still sleeping Red. I then lay my hand down on the couch Boss hesitated for a moment, but climbed on. I then grabbed Red and very gently made my way to my room. I then put Boss down on the bed. He walked over to the pillow and pulled the blanket onto him. I then gently lift the blanket and place Red under the blanket next to Boss. I then slowly walked to my closet and grabbed my pajamas, and my robe too. I headed near the bed to grab my charger. As I walk out of the room I turned off the lights. But before I left I whispered "Goodnight guys."

I head to the bathroom and change into my pajamas and robe. I start to brush my teeth and put my clothes in a laundry basket that's in the bathroom. I head to the living room and plug in my phone charger with a nearby outlet. I also made sure to set up an alarm to remind me to go to work tomorrow. I then crash on the couch exhausted and fall asleep after a few minutes.

As you start to fall asleep you start to have a memory/dream that you haven't had in a very long time.

--Memory/ Dream P.O.V--

 You see the same brown door from your last dream but this one had scratch marks on it, along with broken glass shards nearby, and it had a chalkboard with (Y/N) written on it. You did not want to go anywhere near that door, but something was pulling you towards it. When you get there, it was like something was making you move your hand. As you open the door you then get pulled in. You find yourself in a room with a bed, that was old and dirty. You see a couple of stuffed animals that were old and beaten up. The walls had some scratches and holes in them and on the wall was a broken mirror. In the mirror that was cracked, and partly shattered, you see yourself as a seven-year-old. You had holes in your shirt and pants, your cheeks had bandages on them. As you're about to take a closer look you hear some yelling

???:"(Y/N)!!! UNLOCK THE DOOR RIGHT NOW OR ELSE!!!!!

???: "YEAH COME OUT NOW OR ELSE I'LL BEAT THE SH#T OUT OF YOU!!!"

 You heard two voices that you thought you would never have to hear again. You then heard pounding on the door. You quickly hid under the bed and put your hand over your mouth. The door then burst open. A man and a woman come bursting in.

Man: "WHERE ARE YOU!?"

Women: "TRY THE CLOSET!"

Man: "SH#T!!! THE LITTLE MISTAKE ISN'T HERE!!"

Women: "MAYBE SHE'S IN THE GARDEN!?"

Man: "COME LET'S GO!!! "

 The man and the woman then left you waited for a few minutes before getting out from under the bed. You quickly go out to the hallway to see the man and the women there grinning at you. You quickly headed to a bathroom at the end of the hallway. You then lock the door and huddle down in the bath tube.

Man: "OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW!!!"

Women: "YOU HAVE UNTIL THE COUNT OF THREE TO OPEN THE DOOR!!!"

Women: "ONE...TWO...THREE!!!!"

The man then breaks down the door, and you let out a scream. They walk towards the bath tube, with one holding an empty bottle in their hand.

Man: "Now than any reason why you didn't listen to your dear mom and dad?"

(Y/N): "You are not my mom or dad, I'm just having a bad dream, you're not real. And my real mom and dad, no... my real family is in the real world."

Fake mom: "You mean your fake family? You know they don't care about you...right?

Fake dad: Yeah why would they? Just because they took you in doesn't mean they think of you like family. To them, you're nothing more than a stranger.

(Y/N): "Your not real. I'll wake up any minute now and you both will be gone."

Fake dad: "Well why don't I just help you then?"

He then raises the empty bottle and is about to smash it on you. But you wake up to the sound of an alarm. You take a few seconds to calm down. You look at the time it was 9:00 Am.

(Y/N) thought P.O.V
"Out of all the things I could dream of why...just...why did it have to be that memory? Sigh...well at least my alarm woke me up before... it...got to the end...so...that's good. Sigh... I better tell Mrs./Mr. (T/N)(Therapist name) about the dreams again. Sigh.... better get ready for work. "

 It looks like our reader has a back story. I wonder what will happen? Looks like we will have to meet again to find out. Until then stay determined. Also sorry I was late for the update.