Page 4

They all hopped on your hand, and you headed to the kitchen you slowly put them on the counter, near the fridge. You got the bacon, eggs, pancake mix, and milk to start on the food, but you just remembered you didn't ask their names. "Um.. hey guys if you don't mind me asking what are your names?" The tall mean bitty said. "Why should we tell you our names when we don't know yours?" (with a defensive tone) "Oh ri-right sorry about that my name is (Y/N), (M/N) (Middle name) (L/N) (Last name)."  WOWIE nice to meet you (Y/N)!!! My name is the GREAT  Papyrus, and this is my lazy brother sans."  He said while pointing to a small skeleton with a dirt blue sweater, and ripped basketball shorts. "Hi nice to meat you,"  Sans said while snickering.  "SANS NO PUNS!!!" Papyrus yelled. The other tall bitty with ripped black clothes was about to speak. "My name is the Great and Terrifying Papyrus, you can call me Boss, and this is my pathetic brother sans." He said while pointing to another short skeleton. With a ripped black jacket, with the left sleeve torn off.  "You can just call me red he said with a nervous look." 

"Eggcellent it's a pleasure to meat you guys too." Sans was laughing, while red was holding back his laughter, and Papyrus and Boss were groaning. "(Y/N) PLEASE DO NOT ENGORGE MY BROTHER!!!" Said Papyrus. "Okay, I'll stop for now." You said with a mischievous grin. "Oh and by the way which one of you wanted pancakes?" Boss, and Papyrus both raised their little hands. Okay got it I'll get started on the food, please wait here.  

Everybody thought P.O.V

Boss: Why is she being nice to us? Is this some type of trick? That must be it she's probably just pretending to be nice so we can lower our guard. Then start torturing us as our last owner did.

Red: This human is quite strange, she doesn't look like a threat, but I could be wrong. Better keep my distance from her.

Sans: I wonder if we can trust her? She hasn't done anything to us yet, but that can change. Better keep an eye socket on her, and make sure she doesn't hurt my bro.

Papyrus: I like this human she looks kind, and she doesn't look like she would hurt anyone.  Not only that she can cook as well!!! I wonder if she can make spaghetti? 

--20 minutes later--

(Y/N) P.O.V

Man, that took a lot longer than I thought it would, but then again it was not every day you had to make tiny food. "Hey, guys sorry that took a while. Let me get both you and the food to the table then you guys can eat. If that's okay with you guys of course." They all nodded. "Okay hop on then." I brought them to the table, then I went to the kitchen and brought the food out next, I gave them all separate plates. "Oh, Sans, Red do you want ketchup with your eggs, and bacon or are you good?" "Sure said, Sans." You looked at Red. "I want mustard." Said Red. "Okay, Papyrus, Boss do you want some syrup with your pancakes?" Papyrus nodded his head yes while saying. "Yes Pleases!!!" You looked over at Boss. "Yes." Boss said with an angry tone. "Okay give me a moment." You went over and got the syrup, mustard, and ketchup. "Here you guys are, do you want anything to drink?" "Chocolate milk!!!" Papyrus said with excitement.  "I want regular milk." Boss said in a regular tone. "I'll take ketchup." Sans said. "I'll take some mustard." said red.

I went over to your fridge and got what they wanted. "I'm sorry Papyrus I don't have any chocolate milk. Is regular okay?" I said from the kitchen. "Yep". "Alright give me a moment." I grabbed some of the smallest glasses I could find, (they were half the size of a soda can). Next, I went into the fridge to get the milk, while I was getting the milk I found some ketchup and mustard packs. "This is perfect for Sans, and Red! Oh I better get some straws for Papyrus, and Boss." You said quietly. "Here you all are. I hope the mustard and ketchup packs are okay." "Yeah it's alright" said Sans. "Thank you (Y/N)!" said Papyrus. "It's fine Red mumbled."  Boss also mumbled thanks. "No problem, enjoy." 

--15 minutes later--

"Do any of you want seconds?" They all said no. "Okay. You all look a little sleepy, do you want to go to bed now?"  They all said yes. "Okay here." You gently place down your hands. Sans and Red suddenly teleport, while Boss and papyrus walked. "What the... How did you do that!!!" Magic Sans said. "That's so cool!! Wait.. why didn't you do that before? We didn't have enough energy before, but since we ate we have more energy." Okay, but again that's cool." You walk with the four skeletons in your hands. You place them on your bed, under your blanket, and said here you guys are you can sleep on my bed. "Do you guys want the closet  lights on or off?" "On." said Boss.  "Okay let me get something from my closet then you guys can go to sleep." You walk over to your closet and grab your (F/C) robe. Then headed out of the closet, and headed toward the door. On your way out you said. "If you guys want or need anything let me know, I'll be on the couch in the living room. Sweet dreams now."

Hey hoped you enjoyed this page. The next update will be very soon. Until then Stay Determined!!!