Page 13

(Note this does not belong to me) Their Twitter is: poesidious   Their Tumblr is: theskeletongames

All the bittys had decided what shoes they wanted, they came over to you, and handed what they wanted. You put all the tiny shoes in the basket, then helped Papyrus back on your shoulder, and helped Boss back in the purse pocket. Sans teleported in the other purse pocket, and Red just teleported back on your shoulder. You then walk over to the cashier and start handing all the stuff in the basket. After the cashier was done you saw the total price. ( Whatever price you think Is reasonable).

Y/N Thought P.O.V

"Oh, fu#k who knew that bitty clothes would be so expansive! I can see why the shoes would cost a lot, but the clothes not so much. Man..... it's a good thing I paid rent for my apartment much earlier than usual. That's at least one less thing to worry about."

After paying the cashier, you thanked the cashier, and head to your (f/c) car. You unlock the car and put the bag in the passenger seat. You then get in the car very carefully to don't hurt the bittys. You then start the car and head back to your apartment.

-----Time Skip----

You arrive at your apartment and head to your room. You put all the bittys on your bed, then handed them all their clothes, shoes, and socks. "THANK YOU VERY MUCH (Y/N)!!!" Papyrus said with the biggest smile. "Yeah, thanks." Sans said with a smile. "No problem. Just let me know when you guys are done getting dressed. That way we can watch some tv, and have more snacks." You then walk out of the room and head to the couch. You sat down and grabbed your phone, and looked for the nearest bitty shop. After a few moments, you found one. Mrs. Mama Cry Bitty Adoption Center. 

(Y/N) Thought P.O.V  

"Nice this place has some amazing views online! It's only 28 minutes away from here, nice less driving for me. Alright, tomorrow I'll take them there, so...so...they....can...leave, and get adopted. I...I wonder if they would like to stay with me? Nah, they probably want to get adopted by someone less annoying...Not going to lie...definitely going to miss them, when they leave.

---Meanwhile back In your room---

Every Bitty P.O.V

Papyrus: SANS WHAT DO YOU THINK!?

Sans: You look so cool bro!

Papyrus: NYEHEHEHE, OF COURSE, I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS!! YOU ALSO LOOK VERY COOL TOO. YOU AS WELL RED, AND BOSS!

Red: Thanks?

Boss: I AM THE GREAT, AND TERRIBLE BOSS! OF COURSE, I WOULD LOOK COOL!

Papyrus: LETS SHOW (Y/N) HOW COOL WE ALL LOOK!!! (Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You hear Papyrus scream your name, you quickly jump off the couch, and run to your room. And said " What's wrong!? Is everything okay!?! Did one of you get hurt!?! Did one of your bandages come off?!?!'' You said in a very worried/concerned tone. ''Whoa whoa slow down kid." Sans said in a kind of joking tone. " Yeah, you look like you seen a ghost." Red said in an also joking tone. " S-sorry about that I thought that one of you guys might have gotten hurt, or something bad might have happened." You said with a slightly embarrassed face. You took a nice long deep breath to calm yourself down. "Okay, just checking nothing bad happened right? No one got hurt?" You said in a concerned tone. Sans then starts snickering, and then said." First, nothing bad happened to us. Second Papyrus just wanted to show you what we look like with our new clothes." Your face then got a little redder. '' I'M SORRY (Y/N) I DIDN'T MEAN TO STARTLE YOU!'' "No worries Papyrus I probably shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. I'm sorry for startling you guys." You said with your face even redder than before.

Everybody Thought P.O.V

Sans: "Pftttttt, this is pretty funny. Her face Is almost as red as a tomato!"

Papyrus: "HER FACE IS KNID OF LOOKS LIKE A TOMATO!"

Red: "HAHAHA HER FACE LOOKS LIKE A F#CKIING TOMATO!!!"

Boss: "Pffffttttt, what an idiot."

(Y/n): "Oh man...that...was just flat out embarrassing! I bet my face looks like a tomato right now!!! Why....why must you be so cruel universe!?!"

After taking a few moments to calm down, you took a look at their clothes and said. "WHOA, YOU GUYS LOOK SO CUTE AND VERY COOL!"(Authors note: If you saw the picture on top, you can see why they're so cute!) As soon as you said that they all looked a little flushed. Red had a light shade of red. Boss was also a little red. Sans was a light shade of blue. And papyrus was a light shade of orange. You were trying your best to hold back your laughter, at their adorable reactions. Boss saw how you were holding back your laughter, and got a little mad. "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT!?"He said with a still light shade of red. "Nothing, nothing at all." You said with a Cheshire cat grin. 

Sorry going to have to stop here. And sorry If this is shorter than usual. And sorry for the late update. I hope you all enjoyed this.