발문

발문 Epilogue [balmun]

[Into 10 months]

The living room was silent even though four loud beings were sitting in there. "Can you all stop staring at me?" Jimin asked letting out a annoyed sigh.

"Anytime you could give birth. We have to quickly take you to the hospital when the pain kicks in. We are waiting", Jungkook said while staring at Jimin's face.

"Hoseok, you did say it will take two to three days", Jimin whined to his friend and doctor. [I've mentioned Hoseok before as Jimin's friend. And he is a doctor too]

"Yeah but we can't risk anything. I asked you to come stay in the hospital but you didn't like the atmosphere so I let you be. And you have to face consequences", Hoseok said shrugging.

Jackson and Hoseok were sitting opposite the married couple.

"Let's watch a movie at least." His suggestion was accepted by majority (well only Jungkook rejected the idea) so they turned on the TV, shuffling through channels for a movie.

Jimin sighed when Jackson finally chose a movie, leaning on his husband's shoulder with a smile. "Aww. Don't pout, Kookie. Let's watch this movie", Jimin cooed, kissing his cheek.

"Not everyone are in a relationship, Jimin!! There are singles here", Jackson grumbled, Hoseok agreeing with him.

"Don't look at us then", Jimin retorted, getting on his husband's lap and kissing his lips.

"Yeah yeah I get it. You love each other." Jackson and Hoseok exchanged looks before turning to the movie. Jimin giggled, getting off his husband who was silent.

"Are you mad?" Jimin silently asked.

"I wish I could be angry on you. I can't be", Jungkook muttered. "Aww." Jimin giggled.

"AGHHH IT HURTS!!" Suddenly Jimin shouted making Jungkook panic.

"Are you okay, Jimin? Oh no!! Lets take him to the hospital!!" Jungkook stood up to pick his husband up, Hoseok running to get his car key.

Jackson just sat there with a unamused smile. Jimin burst out laughing. "I was just playing with you to see how you react", he said, grinning at his husband.

"You are going to suffer", Jackson mumbled.

"Wha-"

🔖

The pregnant man's loud wails and whines made Hoseok and Jackson cry. Their ears was hurting so much. There, Jimin laid in the hospital bed, Jungkook sitting next to him.

"I wanna go home!! Take me home!! Kookie, this is so unfair!!" Jimin whined, tugging on Jungkook's hand. "Wanna go home." His cute pout didn't work with Jungkook who had a glare.

"Your safety matters. So you are staying here", he affirmed angrily.

Jackson laughed silently at that. "You could've been watching a movie and eating food at home but you had to act up and spoil everything", he said, shaking his head.

"Yehhhhh! You are going to suffer too anyway", Jimin grunted.

"Oh fuck. I have stay here too", Jackson realised.

"That's right", Jimin mumbled.

"Kookie, are you angry?"

"Yes."

"But you said you could never get angry on me!" Jimin stared up at Jungkook with a smile.

"Shh. Go to sleep!"