(59) 악당

Chapter Fifty Nine: Villain

agdang - 악당

"I am Oh Sehun".

Jimin looked confused for a second before he remembered. "You are doing all this because I shouted 'Fuck You', at you?" He asked with wide eyes.

Namjoon snickered.

Sehun rolled his eyes.

""I love you. We studied high school together. I always had a crush on you. Then we separated. It was all fine and gold. I decided to focus on life. And when I saw you asking me for a date, I was so surprised and nervous.

When we met there, I saw the Jimin I knew from Highschool. Cute chubby cheeks, plump pink lips, feisty attitude, head up proudly, bad mouth..... everything.

And most of all, you looked so beautiful that I couldn't help fall in love with you all over again. I was too shy and nervous to even look at you. But you suddenly ran away swearing at me. I didn't know what I did wrong. I wanted to change myself for you, and even came over to your house. But your Mom sent me away. I was patient.

I didn't want to hurt you in any way....but then I get to know you already had a fiancè. Your Mom told me that you already are engaged. I felt devastated. Broken. Angry. I was angry at myself for letting you go and not behaving like you wanted me to. And that anger made me want to break you both. I wanted to kill Jungkook and make you mine! I need you, Jimin. I need you to be mine!" The married couple watched in shock.

Jimin sighed knowing this was partly his fault. "Look Sehun, I understand. I mean I never really loved anyone romantically before- maybe Yoongi but he was a idol, but that's not what I am tryna say. The thing is, I understand how it feels to lose a loved one. I lost my Daddy. I could never cope up with his loss till today. I still miss him and want him to hold me in his arms and tell me how special I am. Our situation is not same, but you have to learn to let go of me. If you truly loved me, let me go to my happiness. My happiness is Jungkook. I would never forgive you for killing my Mom and putting my bestfriend's life in danger, but I understand. You have to move on. Love someone who would love you back truly. I don't love you back, Sehun. You can't force me to. So let me go", Jimin smiled sadly.

In the Disney movies, after a big ass speech by the main actor, the villain changes... into a good person. But this is not a movie! This is life!

A corrupted heart will remain corrupted. If only the person wants to change, they can. We can't force someone to turn into a good person, no matter what effort we take! That's what life is.

Villains remain villains unless they, themselves want to change....the thing is, it's really rare.

Sehun looked enraged. "You can't expect me to let you go, Jimin. Not after I've fallen deeply for you. This is a never ending ditch, Jimin. Love is a never ending ditch. It goes on and on. No end! If someone can stop loving one, that means they never fell into this ditch. They never fell in love. And I truly fell for you! No escape. No nothing!" Sehun said, cupping Jimin's cheeks, squeezing tightly.

The married man sighed. "You can't make me fal-"

"Look what I've brought!" Sehun took a file full of papers and opened it, presenting them to Jimin.

Jimin's eyes widened in shock. "M-marriage d-documents", Jimin utterd in shock.

"And the other file is, divorce documents! First you will sign this and marry me. Then you will both sign the divorce papers! You will be officially mine", Sehun grinned.

Jimin glared at him. "I fucking thought I could talk you out of this but looks like you've gone insane! Fucking psycho!" Jimin growled in anger, trying to break free from the police officer. "And I would never sign those pa-", The shorter turned silent once he saw Sehun pressing the gun on Jungkook's forehead.

He smirked. "If you don't want your husband's brain to have a blast, come on sign them", Sehun grinned.

"DON'T TOUCH MY HUSBAND, YOU PSYCHO!" Jimin yelled, trying to break out. "Namjoon, fucking let me go!" He hissed.

"Clock is ticking, Chim. If you don't sign it in 5 count, your husband would be spouting out blood. Jungkook will walk out alive if you sign both the papers", Sehun said, pressing harder.

Jungkook hissed. "Don't try anything, Jungkook. Or else, I would order Namjoon to hurt Jimin", Sehun watched the two husbands fall apart.

"Don't sign the papers, Jimin! It's fine if I die. But I want to die as your husband!" Jungkook said making the shorter burst into tears.

Jimin didn't want to lose the only person he has now. He didn't want to be the reason Jungkook lose his smile.

"I-I don't want to be the reason you lose your smile, Kookie bun. I-if I don't s-sign this, h-he will k-kill y-you, S-sweets. I-I don't want that", Jimin sobbed as he slowly took the pen.

"No, Jimin! Don't!" Jungkook yelled.

"Shut up!" Sehun hissed.

"N-no! Don't hurt him!" Jimin cried out, his hand slowly moving. "I'm signing!"

He was signing the marriage documents!

🔖

▪ Will Jimin sign the papers?

What will happen to them?

▪ Feedbacks :)

I'm alive. Has been alive. Will be alive. 🤡

Love you sweethearts 💙

Take Care 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great don't forget to click the star and leave comment 💙

Fighting 😙