(9) 귀여운 꽃집

Chapter Nine: Our cute flower shop.

gwiyeoun kkochjib - 귀여운 꽃집

"I hate you" I mumbled as I sat next to him while looking at the various rings shown to us.

"Which ring do you like, sugar?" He asked as my eyes scanned the rings.

"That" I said as he nodded with a smile. It was matching gold rings for couple.

 It was matching gold rings for couple

"Looks good".

Choosing wedding rings...yeah we are getting married in two days. Mom was the one who did all the arrangement, despite Jungkook's strong disapproval.

He surely can't afford everything, that's why Mom invested money and did everything. I can tell Jungkook was sad about that.. sad that he is poor.

I still haven't talked to Mom even if it is already almost two weeks.

"We will buy that" Jungkook said as he stood up.

After getting our rings, we walked home in silence. We already bought our suits.

Mom forced us to buy matching colour suits. So she personally asked her designer to design one. A blue one.

"Jimin, are you happy with everything so far?" Jungkook asked breaking the silence.

After that night, he hasn't been really talkative. That doesn't mean he doesn't talk at all! He talks.

He isn't unlikable..that doesn't mean I will fucking like him.

"No" I mumbled as he turned to me with wide doe eyes.

"You don't like the rings? The suits? The flowers? The arrangements? What do you want to change, sugar?" He asked in a panic.

"I want to change my future husban-"

"That can't and won't happen, my sweet cinnamon roll. You are struck with me for life. No going back" he chuckled as he pulled me closer to him by my waist.

This touchy bastard!

"I don't want you. I want someone special" I said as he chuckled.

"You won't like Agust D if you know the real him" Jungkook said as I rolled my eyes.

"Don't talk as if you know him".

Jungkook just looked at me and stopped walking. "Wha- Oh your shop" I said as I stared at his cute little flower shop.

I would never admit to Jungkook that it is cute though.

"I can hear you thinking that my shop is cute" Jungkook suddenly said as my cheeks turned red from embarassment.

"No! I wasn't thinking about that" I said as he chuckled.

"You still have the browallia I gave you" He said with a cute smile...yet again I will never admit that it is cute.