(62) 캐비티 없음

Chapter Sixty Two: No cavity.

kaebiti eobs-eum - 캐비티 없음

"Yes, Dr.Kim". Jungkook watched the woman walk around her desk and sit in the chair.

"Mr.Jeon, I personally ask you to fuck your husband more", She said, surprising Jungkook. "Mistaken pregnancies are really common. Even though the person can get pregnant later, they still feel disappointed. This disappointment will make them depressed. So, make sure you fuck him a lot. To get him pregnant fast". Dr.Kim smiled.

Jungkook chuckled. "Oh, I will", he said before bowing and walking out of the office room.

🔖

"You do know that this is not the end of the world, right?" Jungkook asked as he caressed his husband's hair. The two were comfortably cuddling in their bed.

"It feels like it is". Jimin sighed. "I gave you so much hopes, Kookie. I should've checked in the hcg first before concluding", He said with a sad pout.

Jungkook smiled. "If that's what makes you sad, then know that I wasn't disappointed. Not even a tiny bit. All I could think of now is about fucking you. To get you pregnant", He whispered.

"Fuck me then. I don't want to wait anymore. I want to get pregnant", Jimin said, looking up at Jungkook expectantly.

Jungkook coughed, cheeks flushed pink. "You can't just ask me to fuck you, Sugar. Sleep", Jungkook said, closing his eyes.

"I can. And I will! I am your husband so I have all the rights to ask you and get fucked by you". Jimin grinned, moving up to straddle his husband.

Jungkook blushed more. "Not now, Sugar. Sleep", He mumbled, hiding his face into his palms.

"Look whose blushing", Jimin giggled before standing up and walking out.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked. "STAY THERE!" Jimin yelled back, closing the room door behind.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, deciding on actually sleeping.

But of course, he couldn't sleep without his Sugar next to him.

A few minutes passed and Jungkook was getting impatient. He sighed, standing up and opening the door. Jungkook walked around the home, finding Jimin in the kitchen.

He frowned in confusion when he saw Jimin dressed in a police uniform, hand cuffs hanging around his shoulder as he ate whipped cream?

What¿

"You want cavities, Jimin?" Jungkook asked with a frown. "Go brush your teeth", He said, grabbing the bottle of whipped cream.

Jimin looked at him with wide eyes, cheeks puffed, mouth full of whipped cream. He slowly gulped it down before speaking. "Well, I wanted to try something.....And you spoiled it!" Jimin pouted, crossing his arms, seemingly angry.

"And what was that, you wanted to try?" Jungkook asked, keeping the whipped cream back in it's place.

"Police play?" Jimin tilted his head, a little confused on what he was going to do, himself.

"Wow". Jungkook chuckled. "Go sleep, Sugar. We have work tomorrow". He took Jimin's hand in his, dragging him to their bedroom.

"Ehhh......I dressed up for you, Kookie!" Jimin whined.

"I like you better without clothes, Sugar. Clothes hide your real beauty from me", Jungkook whispered with a smirk.

"Then, maybe I should remove them and present my real beauty to you", Jimin replied with a flirty smile.

"Go brush your teeth", Jungkook said.

"EHHH!!" Jimin glared at Jungkook before leaving to brush his teeth.

"I care about you, Sugar. I don't want my Sugar to get a cavity". Jungkook chuckled.

🔖

▪ Do you have a cavity?

▪ Feedbacks :)))

Not much in this chapter but yeah 😑

I don't know if whipped cream can cause cavity. I only know it tastes sweet 😅 And sweets cause cavities!

Me after giving too much ANGST and hearing my sweethearts say it is breaking their heart-

Love you sweethearts 💙

Take Care 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙