(16) 난 너가 싫어

Chapter Sixteen: I hate you.

nan neoga silh-eo -
난 너가 싫어

Jimin sat in the chair, staring at the boring book, his boss recommended. "Ah I am bored....Hoseok Hyung is in work and must be busy. That Jackson won't answer my call...who should I call and rant about my situation?" Jimin wondered as he leaned back against the chair.

"Jungkook! Yes, I have a not so busy husband sitting in his shop doing nothing! I will call him...wait. AGHH he doesn't have a phone. Why God? Why?" Jimin whined as he banged his head on the table.

"Shhh" the others said as Jimin continued banging his head.

"I will buy him a phone...but if I do, he will start saying I love him....maybe I should say, Mom bought it for him!" Jimin excitedly stood up as he ran out with his bag, ignoring his boss.

How did he survive for so long in this job? The boss has a tiny, really small soft spot for the mochi man.

Jimin panted as he stood in front of the familiar phone shop. "Jin Hyung, give me a phone for free!" He said as he stared at the tall handsome man with broad shoulders.

"Jimin, it is not a chocolate. We are talking about a phone. I can't give you one for free" Jin said as he crossed his arms.

"Ehhh...what about a discount?"

"How much?"

"100%?"

"JIMI-"

"Okay okay, calm down. How about 70%?" Jimin asked as Jin continued glaring at him.

"30%" Jin said as Jimin sighed. "1211 dollars" Jin said as Jimin's eyes widened.
"You are asking for a iPhone Jimin. And this is the cheapest I could give you" Jin said as Jimin sighed.

"There. My credit card" Jimin handed him his card, watching his friend swipe it. "My card is empty now?" Jimin asked as Jin shook his head.

"You still have money left".

"Thank god".

🔖

Jimin grinned as he stared at the now fully charged phone, he bought for Jungkook. With a iron Man cover!

"Now I can freely talk with him in the phone" he grinned.

He skipped down the streets, feeling eyes on him. He looked around with a frown before shrugging and continuing to walk until he reached their home.

"JUNGKOOK!" He called out excitedly. "Jungkook, where are you?!"

"Why are you so excited?" Jungkook chuckled as he walked out of the shower, a towel lowly hanging from his waist.

"I-I-" Jimin's eyes travelled down his built chest, to his perky nipples and down to his hips....and more dow-

"JIMIN?"

"M-mom bought you something" Jimin said.

"Yeah?" Jungkook asked as he walked to the man. "And, I know I am sexy" Jungkook winked.

"YOU ARE NOT!" Jimin rolled his eyes as he handed the gift to Jungkook. He already threw the bill in the bin, so that he wouldn't know Jimin was the one who bought it.

"A iPhone?" Jungkook frowned as he stared at the phone. "Your mom bought it for me?" He asked as Jimin nodded nervously.

"Are you happy?"

"Jimin, wasting money on such a costly phone. Is your Mom insane?" Jungkook groaned making Jimin's eyes widened.

"Y-you don't like it?"

"It's not that I don't like it. Why waste so much money? Let me call your mom and ask if I can retur-" Jungkook turned silent once he noticed Jimin's face has dulled.

"I am going to sleep" Jimin mumbled, his mood dulled down.

"Don't you want to eat?"

"I already ate, that's why I am late" Jimin lied. But in reality, Jimin was late because he searched in a lot of shops to get the iron man cover.

"Oh".

Suddenly Jungkook realised something. "Was he the one who bought it for me?"

He runs to the bin and opened it, looking at the bunch of papers. One caught his eyes.

Taking it out, he stared at the bill. "He used his money to buy me one" Jungkook sighed as he massaged his forehead.

Throwing it away, he walked to Jimin who was laying in the bed silently.

"Jimin, I like the phone. In fact, I love it" he said. "Jimi-"

"DON'T LIE! I KNEW THIS WOULDN'T WORK! I FUCKING KNEW IT. YOU HATE SPENDING MONEY UNLIKE ME. IF I MARRIED SOMEONE MORE SPECIAL LIKE YOONGI, THIS WOULDN'T BE HAPPENING! YOU AREN'T THE ONE FOR ME. I HATE YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU" Jimin yelled, sobbing as he hid under the sheets.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he bit his lips. Tears formed in his eyes as he walked out of the bedroom.

🔖

▪ Who is right- Jimin or Jungkook?

▪ Why is Jimin so obsessed with the 'special'?

▪ What will you do, if your loved one gifts you a iPhone?

▪ Feedbacks :))

Yet another long chapter- well compared at the other chapters this is long 😂

And I am so happy!!!! I kinda teasingly asked my Mom to buy me Laddu (its a Indian sweet) - she said, she will cook me Laddu, instead. I thought she was kidding, but Mom actually fucking made me delicious Laddu today 😆

Anyone wants to join me for sweets and tea?? Anyone?

No one?? Ah okay 😅

Take Care sweethearts 💙

Love you 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙

Fighting 😚