(1) 일주일이 지났어!

Chapter One: It's been a week!

"So, how was the date?"

I stared at the man who I found in a dating app.

"I'm sorry" I said and started walking away.

"Hey! Why though? I-I thought-"

"It's not your fault, man. I'm not interested" I said as I took my phone.

Already went on 6 dates with 6 different person. Only good thing that happened was, the free tasty food.

One more day..I have fucking one more day before my Mom will compel me to marry someone of her choice.

I groaned in annoyance as I switched on my phone, admiring Yoongi.

"If only I can become your boyfriend" I mumbled as I made my way inside my house.

"Dinner's ready!" Mom called out as I slipped out from my shoes and changed into the house shoes. "I am guessing you didn't like that guy too" Mom said as she walked out of the kitchen with crossed arms.

"Yeah" I mumbled lowly.

"Jimin, I am not going to make you marry a cruel man. Don't worry" She chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

"I have another day!" I said as I walked upstairs. "I don't want dinner" I added as I slammed my room door shut.

"Jimin, don't show your anger at your food!" She yelled as I rolled my eyes. "Come down and eat!" Mom shouted again as I fell on my bed and closed my eyes.

"JIMIN!"

🔖

"Maybe this date might work" I said as I wore my tailored grey jacket in top of my button up black shirt.

But I know it won't work!

I can't bring myself to think about dating someone, who is not special, like Yoongi.

That too marrying them! No way!

Walking downstairs, I saw my mother trying to move a table while holding a broom. Wow, is she stupid or acting like one?

Rolling my eyes, I walked to her and pushed her away. She raised her eyebrow at me as I lifted the table up and placed it away.

"Not talking to your mother huh" Mom said as I ignored her and started walking away. "Jimin, both of us know that this date won't work for you. Why? Because you keep on comparing those handsome, kind men you go on a date with, your Yoongi! No one can have a character just like Yoongi, understand tha-"

Slamming the front door shut, I walked down the pathway with my hands buried inside my jeans pocket.

Mom wasn't lying. I guess I need to stop doing that.

I saw a tall man standing outside the cafe. "Sehun?" I asked as he turned to me and nodded.

"I'm Jimin" I mumbled as he nodded again before looking away. I know this won't work.

I want my lover to always look at me. Even if I am not looking at him, he has to look at me with a smile. He has to be clingy with me. 24/7 talk with me. I won't mind. I love it.

I, myself am clingy.

All of his attention only on me....getting jealous on tiny things...kissing me out of nowhere....pull me for a hug suddenly...lift me up in the air and swirl me with a grin...tease and flirt with me...make me blush...buy me cute gifts...be protective over me...but this guy doesn't match anything.

"FUCK YOU!" I yelled at him with a glare, surprising him. People turned to look at me but I didn't care about them and stick my tounge at him before running away.

"FUCK YOU SEHUN! FUCK YOU!" I yelled again as I turned around the corner and placed myself in a cushioned 'chair' placed there.

"Wah that's one nice cushion" I grinned.

"I don't know whether to be flattered that you are complimenting my lap, or scold you for ruining the flower" I heard from behind me as I abruptly stood up. I sat on someone!

Without turning around, I apologised and ran away.

"Wow. The embarassment" I rolled my eyes.

"Its not like Mom can force me to marry someone, I don't want to" I shrugged as I entered my home.

"Date went bad like usual" I said, deciding to not ignore her anymore.

"I thought you were ignoring me" She said as I rolled my eyes.

"You will cry if I continue ignoring you. So I decided to talk with you" I grinned as she raised her eyebrow at me.

"I don't cry, Chim. You are the one who cry" She stated the obvious as I rolled my eyes. That's a common thing.

I am the one who fights with her and ignore her....and I am also the one who cries silently in my room.

"Whatever".

Before Mom could start the marriage topic, I ran upstairs, hearing her laugh.

"Hope she lets the topic go".

🔖

▪ What do you think will happen next?

▪ Do you guys like Mel (Jimin's mom)?

▪ Do you guys want arranged marriage or love marriage?

▪ Feedbacks 😁

I am already in love with Dynamite...just from hearing the teaser, and I can't stop hearing it!!!😆 I already watched the teaser a lot of times 😍😋

Have a great day and to make my day great, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙

💙 Fighting 💙