(19) 아빠의 공주

Chapter Nineteen: Daddy's princess.

appaui gongju - 아빠의 공주

Jimin was lying awake, next to the sleeping Jungkook. His mind wandered back to his mother...how she looked so sad with tears running down her eyes.

He never saw her look that vulnerable...not even when his Dad died.

Mel smiled at her husband who was currently tying their son, Jimin's shoe lace.

"Daddy, I asked Mommy to buy me special big chocolates! But she didn't. Scold her" Little 6 year old Jimin said with his lips protruded into a pout, nose crunched cutely.

"She didn't? Aww~ How can you reject our Jimin Princess's request, Mel? Daddy will buy you that chocolate when he picks you up from school, hmm?" He asked with a grin, caressing Jimin's cheeks.

The two went through a lot before getting Jimin.

Mel's first baby died. Due to a accident. And after a lot of despair, Jimin was born. So, he treated Jimin with utmost love. He showered Jimin with all his love, just like Mel did.

"He already have a cavity, Jung-hoon" Mel whined as Jimin shook his head. "Open your mouth so that Daddy can see your little cavity, Jiminie" She said as Jimin immediately covered his mouth with his tiny hands.

"I don't have~" he whined back, his words muffled.

Jung-hoon chuckled as he smiled at his son. "Okay let's go, Jiminie. I am really happy today, and as it is your birthday, Daddy will buy you ice cream too" he said as Jimin's eyes widened.

"Really?" He asked, his mouth opening. Jung-hoon grinned as he looked into his son's mouth.

"Ah. You do have a cavity" he said as Jimin whined, covering his mouth again.

"Will you still buy me my chocolate, Daddy?" Jimin asked with a sad pout as Jung-hoon grinned.

"Of course Daddy will, princess" he smiled patting his head. "You are really special, so cavities or your mom won't be able to stop me from buying you, your chocolate" he chuckled as Mel sighed.

"You are really spoiling him, Jung-hoon" She whispered, caressing Jimin's head.

"What can I do? Isn't he our special one?" He smiled as Mel nodded.

Jung-hoon pecked Mel's lips and turned to Jimin who had his eyes closed, while giggling.

"What princess?" He chuckled.

"Daddy and Mommy kissing" he giggled as Jung-hoon laughed with Mel.

"Alrighty. Let's go, princess. You don't want to be late to class do you?" He asked as Jimin shook his head.

"Let's go, Daddy. Bye bye Mommy" He grinned and kissed her cheeks before leaving with his Daddy.

The two reached Jimin's school in his car. Normally the children cry, not wanting to leave their parents, but it was the parent who was crying.

"Be safe, princess. Daddy will be back for you in a few hours" he whispered, peppering Jimin's face with kisses who giggled.

"Daddy's a cry baby" He giggled, small soft fingers wiping away his Daddy's tears.

"I am?" He giggled. "I love you, baby" he whispered.