(33) 생각한다

Chapter Thirty Three: Think.

saeng-gaghanda - 생각한다

The blonde man's eyes snapped open, getting up and looking around. "Oh it was all a dream....me meeting thee Min Yoongi and he, calling me hot", he mumbled to himself.

"Actually no", Jimin's eyes widened to its max as he got up, pinching himself.

"JUNGKOOK! AM I GOING INSANE? I SEE PEOPLE. MY DREAM MAN IS IN FRONT OF ME. DID I DRINK?" Jimin yelled as he looked around for his husband.

"That's not something you should ask and say to your husband", Jungkook said in disapproval as he walked out of the bathroom, shaking his head. "And no, you didn't drink. He is real", he rolled his eyes, walking closer to the two.

"I wasn't ready for this", Jimin mumbled, hiding behind Jungkook. "I don't look presentable. Tell him to come after I put makeup and dress up", he whispered to Jungkook who rolled his eyes.

"He is Jimin. My loving husband. We love each other a lot", Jungkook said sarcastically as Yoongi chuckled.

"He is h-"

"Don't. He will fall for you", Jungkook grunted.

"Why do you two act like you know each other for a long time?" Jimin asked with a frown.

"Well, we do know each other for a few years n-"

"AND YOU DIDN'T TELL? WHAT KIND OF HUSBAND ARE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK?" Jimin yelled in surprise as Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"A loving husband who wants to keep his husband to himself", He answered.

"Are you friends?" He asked as Jungkook and Yoongi both, shook their head.

"We work together", Yoongi shrugged. "You are a fan, I can tell from the shirtless picture of me, kept as your wallpaper", Yoongi snickered. "Want me to sign your as- *cough cough* your album?" He smiled innocently.

"Sure!" Jimin perked up, running to his bag.

"Why do you have his album on our honeymoon?" Jungkook asked as his husband just giggled.

"I thought you were just a florist", Jimin suddenly said.

"I am a song writer", Jungkook said lowly as he glared at Yoongi. "I never wanted to reveal this to you, because most of Yoongi's songs are written by me....you will start not liking Yoongi, so I didn't tell you", he added.
[THIS WAS MEANT FOR THE FANFICTION!]

Jimin's eyes widened in shock. Why is his husband this sweet?

A guilty feeling ambused Jimin's heart as he looked down at the album.

"This is why I didn't want to tell. You will become sad", Jungkook said as he walked to his husband. "Come on, smile wide like the Jimin I know, and go get your autograph", Jungkook patted his husband's back.

"I thought you will be sad and jealous".

"Yoongi is a bloody flirt. But he is already in a relationship for 3 years now. Kept hidden", Jungkook said.

"Oh", Jimin mumbled, handing the album to Yoongi.

Jimin thought he will be admiringly staring at Yoongi, but he wasn't. Instead, he was staring at his husband who was currently folding the bedsheets.

It seemed more interesting to him.

"I will leave you with your husband", Yoongi smiled. "Also, Jimin. Think. Think about Jungkook", he said and left the room.

Jimin tilted his head, wondering what he meant.

Think? About Jungkook?

"Let's go eat, Sugar. I'm sure you are hungry", Jungkook said, dragging him away. "Or do you want to eat here?"

"I wanna eat here. With you" Jimin whispered as Jungkook nodded.

Think? He kept thinking as he stared into those beautiful doe eyes.

His lips curved into a smile, as crackers went off in his stomach.

One thing he knew was, it wasn't from hunger.

🔖

▪ What does Yoongi want Jimin to think about?

▪ What was the crackers caused from?

▪ Feedbacks :))

ANOTHER UPDATE FOR MY LOVING SWEETHEARTS 💙

Thank you so much for reading. I am REALLY happy to hear that, you guys like reading this book.

I kinda had doubts on this book for some reason 😳😖
But my sweethearts support made me happy 😙

Love you 💙

Take Care 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙

Fighting 😁