(50) 단지 내

Chapter Fifty: Only mine.

danji nae - 단지 내

Jackson stared at his phone which was displaying a picture of a man. He smirked.

"I am a genius", he whispered to himself.

🔖

Large calloused hands roamed around the man's petite body, groping his plump ass and thick thighs. "You are so pretty, sugar", Jungkook whispered as he licked a path up the short man's neck.

"Aghh Jungkook", Jimin moaned, throwing his head back into the glass wall of the hotel bathroom. His shaped body pressed against the glass surface, leaving imprints.

Jungkook observed his sexy husband through slanted eyes. The short man had his eyes closed, wet hair sticking to his forehead, plump lips parted, letting out heavenly moans. His chubby cheeks were a bright red, matching with his red lips.

"You look so pretty, Sugar", Jungkook whispered, his hands moving to the man's privates. "How much do you want me, Sugar? Tell me Sugar. How much do you want me?" Jungkook asked as he started rubbing their dicks together.

"S-so much, J-Jungkook!" Jimin moaned out. His moans were sweet music to Jungkook's ears, who let out a satisfying growl.

"That's my Sugar", The younger grinned, pulling the older for a kiss. Jimin melted into the kiss, thrusting into his husband's hand, himself. "Fuck, you look so pretty", Jungkook hissed.

Jimin was about to say something but was quietened when the younger shoved two fingers inside his mouth. "Suck, Jimin", he whispered, moving his fingers in and out.

Saliva dripped down the short man's mouth as he sucked Jungkook's fingers, eyes staring into Jungkook's. "Fuck", Jungkook groaned, rubbing his member against the older's.

"You look so slutty right now, Sugar", Jungkook whispered, pulling his fingers out. "This might hurt a littl-"

"Fuck me, Jungkook. I'm always ready for you", he whispered making Jungkook smirk. "You are?" He chuckled. "Well then, don't whine at me about your ass aching", He grinned, lifting Jimin's leg and wrapping it around his waist.

Jimin bit his lips, feeling the younger's dick head rubbing against his tight leaky rim. "F-fast, Jungkook", He whined, trying to push himself into Jungkook.

"So impatient", Jungkook chuckled before pushing into his rim of muscles. He let out a loud groan, feeling the tightness suffocate his dick.

"AGHH!" Jimin moaned, grip on Jungkook's shoulders tightening. "F-fuck", he hissed, eyes rolling back in pleasure.

Jungkook kissed the man's neck, pulling the skin with his teeth. "H-hmm Jungkook!" Jimin moaned, thrusting down into the man.

"I-I love you so much, Jimin", Jungkook groaned as he pushed harder into the man. "Take m-me in, j-just like that, Sugar", he whispered, one hand moving to pull apart Jimin's cheeks.

"Aghh Jungkook!" He moaned, cupping his face and pulling him for a kiss. "I love you too", Jimin screamed in pleasure before coming.

Jimin let out tired pants as the younger continued to thrust into him, chasing for his relief. "Ju-jungkook", Jimin whimpered, tears forming in his eyes from over driven pleasure.

"Fuck, Jimin! Aghh" Jungkook moaned as he released his semen deep inside the man.

The two stood under the shower, panting. Jungkook felt his dick grow inside the older's tight hole. He walked out of the bathroom, Jimin still in his arms.