(75) 내 아기들

[Note: Thank you for reading and voting!!💙❤💙]
[P/s: Master is 10 times better than Daddy]

Chapter Seventy Five: My babies.

nae agideul - 내 아기들

Even after several dick twitches and pain, Jungkook refused to fuck Jimin if it means they would have to go to Yoongi's wedding.

The younger of the two rolled his eyes as he sat next to Jimin in their living room couch. "I'm not fucking you!" Jungkook huffed with a pout. "I won't let you go to his marriage if it meant danger. What if that Kim Namjoon followed us there? I can't take the risk! You are pregnant for fuck's sake!! Think of our baby's safety", he grunted in anger.

"I did think of our baby's safety, Jungkook!! How can you think that I didn't think of it?! Yoongi's wedding is in a week. Which means I will be 5 weeks at that time! I'm not going to give birth in 5 weeks am I? No! So, it's perfectly alright to go there", Jimin explained. "And it's not like I am going anywhere alone. I will be with you all the time! I think you are just scared that you won't be able to protect me!!" He huffed back playfully with a pout.

Jungkook glared at him in anger, abruptly standing up. "Yeah!! I can't protect you properly so I just want you to STAY HOME! SO FUCKING STAY!" Jungkook kicked the couch in anger before leaving to their bedroom.

"I didn't mean it like that, Jungkook!!"

"I KNOW WHAT YOU MEANT PERFECTLY, JIMIN!!"

Jimin sighed, massaging his forehead. He can't believe they were fighting over going to Yoongi's wedding.

How silly can we get?

He slowly stood up, walking inside the kitchen to make two cups of coffee. Talk over coffee....

"ARE YOU INSANE?! FUCKING GET AWAY FROM THE STOVE", Jungkook yelled as soon as he entered the kitchen.

"I won't burn myself", Jimin mumbled with a pout, walking out and making himself home in their couch.

After a few minutes Jungkook walked out of the kitchen, slamming the cup of coffee in the table before leaving with a glare.

Jimin giggled silently, blowing the coffee before drinking it.

🔖

Now that Jimin had refilled his energy with the sweet cup of coffee his sweet husband made 'sweetly' and 'happily', he was ready to whine for hours.

Jimin made his way into their bedroom, finding his husband underneath the sheets. "Hello Kookie", he whispered, crawling under the sheets with him. "Are you angry?" He asked, burying his face into the man's chest comfortably.

"Shut up and let me sleep".

"Ouch".

The short man smiled, just hearing his cute husband's steady heartbeat and breathing. "You know Jungkook...no one can protect me better than you", Jimin whispered. "I know you can't stay angry on me for too long", he mumbled.

"I can".

"Ouch".

Jimin giggled. "I'm sorry, Kookie", he mumbled, kissing the man's cheeks. "Won't you forgive your cute little husband?" Jimin pouted, rubbing his cheeks against the taller's.

"Stop it, Jimin. What was said was said. You can't take your words back no matter what", Jungkook huffed.

"I know, love". Jimin sighed. "And I regret it".

"Even if I can protect you well, I don't want to r-risk anything, Jimin", Jungkook mumbled, starting to tear up.

"I won't go anywhere".