(14) 첫날 밤

Chapter Fourteen: First night.

cheosnal bam - 첫날 밤

Jimin was laying under the pink sheets, lights turned off, hoping Jungkook doesn't sleep next to him.

He was about to fall asleep when he felt the bed sink behind him. The man felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist as he flinched.

Just as he thought Jungkook was going to sleep, he felt a pair of lips on his neck.

"Jungko- aghh" Jimin whimpered as he felt the man behind him, suck on his neck while thrusting into him from behind. "Jungkook sto-stop aghh" Jimin tried to push the man but he felt weak from the wet kisses on his neck.

Jungkook sucked on his neck, pulling at the skin with his teeth. He hovered above the older, hands slipping slyly into Jimin's shirt.

"AGHH" Jimin moaned as his hands clenched tightly. Jungkook went to remove his pants, and Jimin took this as his chance.

Jimin succeeded in pushing the man away as he switched on the lights with a panicked face.

"What the fuck are you trying to do?" Jimin asked with a glare as he moved back, until he was in the edge of the bed.

"Isn't it our first night? Couples make love during th-"

"Jungkook, they are couples who love each other. And we don-"

"But we both love each other" Jungkook smiled playfully as he crawled to the man who moved back more, falling off the bed. The younger crouches in front of the older who glared at him with a tiny blush.

"No, we don't! You can't touch me unless I give you permission to" Jimin sternly said.

"But we are marrie-"

"Doesn't mean anything. Go and sleep in the couch!" Jimin said as he pushed Jungkook away.

"Ehhhhh... No. You sleep in the couch or sleep with me in the bed" Jungkook said.

"I rather sleep in the couc-"

"Okay okay...go and sleep in our bed" Jungkook rolled his eyes as he walked to the couch and layed there.

"No sneaking into my be-"

"Our bed" Jungkook corrected.

"Yeah Yeah. No sneaking into our bed at night" Jimin rolled his eyes as he wrapped himself in the sheets.

"Good night, Jimin! I am going to miss you so much" Jungkook yelled as Jimin rolled his eyes.

🔖

Jimin couldn't sleep. He got up, pushing the sheets away as he stood up. His eyes fell on the tall man sleeping in the couch, his body shivering a little...it surely was cold there.

The older sighed as he took the bedsheets and walked over to the younger.

Jimin wrapped his husband with the sheets and layed in the floor, holding Jungkook's hands.

Just to provide the younger with warmth.

🔖

"Jimin, what happened? Why are you here, Sugar? Was it uncomfortable there?" Jungkook asked as Jimin shook his head.

"I-I- You looked uncomfortable....and I-I-" Jungkook cut him off.

"You love me" Jungkook grinned. "Now go and sleep in our bed. You must be sleepy" Jungkook said as Jimin shakes his head.

"Work. I've to go to work" Jimin stood up, as he walked to the kitchen. His eyes had dark circles under them, and Jungkook felt guilty that he was the reason for them.

But in fact, Jimin was the one who brought it upon himself.

"His first day at his new home...and he didn't get any sleep. Why am I poor? If I was rich, I would've had a spare bed and he wouldn't have to suffer" Jungkook sighed as he pulled at his hair in anger.

"Jungkook-ah, which shampoo should I use?"

"Coming Jimin!"

"Don't come here! Just tell me, Jungkook-ah" Jimin yelled back as Jungkook giggled.

"I am coming, Jiminie~" He smiled a little.

🔖

▪ Is Jungkook at fault?

▪ What do you think of Jimin?

▪ Feedbacks :))

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! The last two were really boring, I can tell 😅

Y'all want smut? 😈

But you won't be getting it anytime soon lol 😉😂

Anyway, sorry for the late update! At first when I pressed publish in Chapter 13, it didn't work. But then I got a notification stating that it got published AUTOMATICALLY- as I pressed publish button earlier, it worked later 😑

And then I tried publishing this chapter, but it was saying server problem- I had to delete the app and then reinstall it 😥

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER😆

Also, does my sweethearts like this book? I mean, this book is really different than my other books, so I am just wondering.

IS THIS BOOK, WORTH READING🤔

Thank you for reading and voting 💙

Take Care 💙

Love you sweethearts 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙

Fighting 😚