(30) 비행

Chapter Thirty: Flight.

bihaeng - 비행

"JEON JUNGKOOK, IT'S 8!! WAKE UP. WE HAVE OUR FLIGHT AT 9!" Jimin's loud yell bounced the walls of their bedroom, as he hurriedly got up from his bed and ran to the bathroom.

Jungkook smiled as he watched his husband run around. The blonde man ran out of the bathroom, his toothbrush in his mouth.

His eyes widened when he saw Jungkook lying there, doing nothing!

Pulling his toothbrush out, he yelled, "JEON JUNGKOOK, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE BED!" He yelled taking out his outfit.

"I thought you are not talking with me" Jungkook said with a playful grin, elbow resting in the bed.

"Fuck" Jimin mumbled as he bit his lips. "Well, I decided to forgive you as you begged a lot", Jimin said. "BUT that's not the point! The point is, fucking get ready for our flight", he added with a glare.

"Actually, the flight is at 9 in the night" Jungkook said making Jimin's eyes widened, toothbrush falling to the floor.

Jungkook snickered as he went back to sleep. "I woke up, so you have to wake up too!" Jimin said as he walked to Jungkook and started pulling him away from the bed.

"Hey! I wanna sleep", Jungkook whined as he fell to the floor. "I don't mind sleeping in the floor", Jungkook grinned as he readied himself to sleep.

Jimin left the room, making Jungkook peek out.

"AGHHH JUNGKOOK HELP!" Jimin yelled making the younger abruptly stand up and run to his husband.

Jungkook frowned when he saw his husband standing there with a grin. "I thought something happened to you!"

"Ah well, I wanted you awake! Cook for me!" Jimin said with a victorious smile.

"Sigh".

"You have to sigh, not say sigh" Jimin snickered as he ran to their bathroom.

"At least he talks with me" Jungkook smiled.

🔖

Jimin stood in front of their home, looking around. It was dark and cold. He was wearing a navy blue jacket paired with a white shirt and ripped jeans, black boots.

A frown appeared on his face when he saw a familiar face staring at him from the opposite side of the road.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" Jimin wondered as he turned to call for Jungkook, who had to make sure he took his toothbrush.

He turned around, only to come face to face with Kim Namjoon. "What are you doing here, Officer Kim?" Jimin asked.

 "What are you doing here, Officer Kim?" Jimin asked

"Was just walking by~" Namjoon smirked. "So, how are you doing, Ms.Park?"

"I thought I am Mrs.Jeon", Jimin rolled his eyes. "I've been doing just fine until you came and cursed me with your face" He answered as Namjoon chuckled.

"Aren't you going to ask if I am okay?" Namjoon asked.

"No".

"Expected", Namjoon smirked. "I'm great though".

"Didn't ask".

"Oh you!" Jungkook walked out, closing the door behind him.

Namjoon ignored him and kept his eyes fixed at Jimin. "Where are you going, Ms.Park?" He asked.

"None of your business, Officer" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Expected".

"Let's go, Jungkook!" Jimin said dragging his husband into the taxi.

"Have a safe trip to Maldives, Jimin~" Namjoon smirked.

"What the fuck?" Jimin mumbled as he closed the door.

"He is a idiot" Jungkook said.

"I know".

Namjoon watched the taxi drive away, a blank expression on his face.

🔖

▪ Why do you think, Namjoon was standing there?

▪ How did Namjoon know about Maldives?

▪ Feedbacks :))

THEY TALKED!!

And they are in the way for their honeymoon 👀

I usually forget about my fight with my sister and talk with her....then I will remember ☻

Thank you for all the votes and comments 😙 It encourages me a lot 😆

Take Care sweethearts 💙

Love you 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙