(20) 아름다운 목소리

Chapter Twenty: Beautiful voice.

aleumdaun mogsoli - 아름다운 목소리

Jimin layed under the sheets with his mouth open a little, drooling saliva while sleeping soundly. His cheeks had dried tears, lips a bright red from biting them too much.

His husband layed in front of him, smiling softly at him. "So beautiful" he whispered, caressing his cheeks.

Jungkook slowly stood up and walked to the kitchen. His eyes landed on the phone Jimin bought for him.

"You are the cause for all this" he said as he gave the phone a death glare. But it turned to a wide grin as he whispered, "But I forgive you...because you are the first gift Jimin gave me".

Jungkook giggled to himself as he cut the carrots. He heard footsteps from outside making him realise that Jimin was awake.

"Jim-" he walked out to see Jimin not in the bed. He was in the bathroom. Jungkook walked to the bathroom and peeked inside.

His eyes widened to its max when he saw Jimin standing in his Calvin Klein black tight boxers. Jungkook's curious eyes travelled down to Jimin's down front....his cock was bulged out, looking big. He gulped as he oogled over Jimin's ass, looked thick and plump... fuckable.

He wondered how his dick looked like without the boxers covering their glory.

"Jungkook!" Jimin yelped, feeling embarrassed when he caught Jungkook staring at his half naked body with his hands up in the air, as if trying to grab something.....as if trying to grab his ass.

"I made breakfast" Jungkook said as he continued shamelessly oogling over his husband's body.

"Okay!" Jimin said as he slammed the door shut in the younger's face.

Jimin felt more embarrassed when he remembered what happened yesterday. It's been years since he cried about his Daddy's death.

The blonde haired man took his phone and dialed a number.

"Yes, Jimin?" Jackson answered.

"Do me a favour and visit mom" Jimin said.

"Hmm okay?" Jackson said unsurely. "Did something happen after you left?" He asked worriedly.

"Mom was really sad that I didn't talk with her. Now I do, she wants me to stay with her for a few weeks but Jungkook didn't want me to" he sighed.

"Ahh submitting to your husband huh" Jackson laughed as Jimin rolled his eyes. "I will go and talk with her. We will cook something and watch dramas" he said and hung up.

Jimin smiled a little as he stared at his wallpaper. It was Yoongi...obviously.

He kept his phone in the shelf and left to take a bath.

🔖

After taking a bath, Jimin left the bathroom. He wore his clothes silently, when he heard a soft voice.

Someone was singing.

Jimin's eyebrows raised in curiosity, as he silently followed the voice. He saw Jungkook swaying his hips side to side as he washed the bowls.

He was singing softly, making Jimin's heartbeat increase.

"You looked so sexy and beautiful, sugar.  I wonder how you would look naked" Jungkook said as Jimin flinched.

"Yah!" Jimin smacked the man's arms and frowned. "Don't peek in again!" He said.

"I am sad, sugar. We are married and we didn't even have our first kiss..." Jungkook sighed as Jimin rolled his eyes.

"We don't love each othe-"

"We do, Sugar. You love me! If you don't, then tell me why you wasted so much money to buy me a phone?" Jungkook asked as Jimin started coughing.

"Mom did!"

"Then, what is this, Jimin?" The younger asked as he took a paper from the circular white table.

"Well, I wanted to talk to someone while I am at work! Hoseok Hyung wouldn't answer me, nor will Jackson. And I was angry at my Mom at that time so I bought you a phone" Jimin defended as Jungkook chuckled.

"Okay, you bought me the phone to talk. But what about the phone cover? Hmm? Why did you specially go and buy a iron man cover? You could've just bought me a normal one" Jungkook grinned with his head tilted.

"I-I wanted you to like it! And I easily got it. I didn't go to different shops to buy it for yo-"

"Aww~ Thank you for going to different shops to buy me this cover" Jungkook grinned as he cupped Jimin's face and leaned in, to kiss him.

Jimin's phone went off making the older push him away and answer him phone. He chuckled hearing Jungkook whining.

It was a unknown number.

"CROUCH DOWN, CROUCH DOWN, CROUCH DOWN-"

"What the fuck?" Jimin frowned as he pulled his phone away from his ear.

"What happened, Sugar?" Jungkook asked. "Someone called and is shouting, crouch down" His husband answered with a confused face.

"Then let's crouch" Jungkook chuckled as he pulled Jimin down with him, to the floor.

*BANG BANG*

"What the fuck?"

🔖

▪ Who called Jimin?

What the fuck happened?

▪ Feedbacks :))

That was boring, but yeah, let's go to the next chapter 😬

Take Care sweethearts 💙

Love you 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙

Fighting 😙