(58) 너의 미래 남편

Chapter Fifty Eight: Your future husband.

neoui milae nampyeon -
   너의 미래 남편

The blonde haired man couldn't help but smile widely when he saw Kim Namjoon standing there, a big bandage covering his right eye.

"Welcome, Ms.Park", Namjoon said, his face void of any emotion. Jimin smirked smugly. "Hello, Kim Namjoon. I suppose you became more brilliant and wouldn't dare try to touch me ever again, you douche bag!" Jimin snarled.

"Ladies first, Ms.Kim", Jimin smirked. Namjoon didn't say anything and started walking away, Jimin following him.

"Are you aware of the fact that you are putting your own head into a lion's mouth?" Namjoon asked, keeping a steady pace.

"I am well aware of the fact that, my stalker is not a lion".

Namjoon turned silent, continuing to walk further. "We are here", he said, walking into a alleyway. Jimin cautiously walked behind him, looking around. They both stood outside, what looked like a big bar.

Namjoon pushed the door open, entering the empty and silent bar. Jimin followed.

"Look who we have here! I love how you talk, Jiminie~".

🔖

Jungkook bowed to the nurse before walking away. He frowned in confusion when he saw the seat Jimin was sitting on, empty!

"Excuse me", he called out. "Did you see a man sitting here? Just a few minutes ago?" Jungkook asked to the man sitting opposite them.

"Yes. He left. Ran out of the hospital", The man said, pointing to the exit.

"What? Ran away?" Jungkook's eyes widened in shock. "Oh shit! Oh shit!" He cursed. "Where did he go?!"

"Oh Jimin! Why the fuck did you leave without me?! Where the fuck did you go?!"

"Excuse me, Sir. The man told me to say this to you. 'Our cute flower shop'. That's what he told me to say", The man quoted suddenly.

Our cute flower shop.

What is he doing there?

Without further ado, Jungkook ran out of the hospital, rushing to find his husband. He wouldn't feel at rest until he knew that his husband was safe.

Jungkook panted heavily as he stood in front of their flower shop. "E-excuse me!" He called out to the woman standing near the shop.

"Yes?" She smiled.

"D-did you see a blonde haired man here earlier? This man", Jungkook turned his phone on, showing his wallpaper to the woman. Jimin was brightly smiling in the picture.

"I'm sorry. I don't know. I just came here", She bowed apologetically.

"No, it's fine", Jungkook mumbled. He looked around the area, trying to find Jimin somewhere.

Suddenly his phone tinged.

*New message from unknown*

He opened his phone.

Unknown: Come to this address xxxxxxxxx. You will find a alleyway. Walk through the alleway....you will find a bar. And there is Ms.Park!

Jungkook: Who are you?! And how do you know where Jimin is? Did you kidnap him?!

The man started running to the address which was stated by the unknown man.

Unknown: I am not a good man, is all I could say. Also, don't thank me.