특별 장

[Thank you for reading and voting! Hope you enjoy 💙❤💙]

Special Chapter☆

The loud police sirens had woken up the neighbours from their deep slumber, some coming out to see what was happening. Police hovered around their sweet neighbour Jeon Jungkook's home.

Jungkook sat in their living room couch, wearing new set of clothes. Sweater that Jimin knitted for him and joggers. He was wrapped in a big bedsheet to keep him warm.

His pregnant husband was busy talking with the police inside their bedroom. "Yes, there was a restriction order. And it lasts for almost 2 years. He choked me, attempting to 'kill' me so the court signed and passed a restriction order. Now, it has been almost 8 to 9 months and he suddenly broke into me and my husband's home through the open window. To try to kill me", Jimin affirmed.

He looked around at the police officers before continuing. "The clean knife in the floor was brought here by Kim Namjoon who tried to kill me with it. And my husband who saw it, stabbed him for defense. He couldn't have pushed Namjoon away as the man is bulky and stronger than my husband. So he stabbed him to protect me. This is just for protection. Self defense murder is legal", Jimin stated, crossing his arms.

[Note that Korea has a law called ' stand your ground law' that allows people to use force to protect themselves or others against threats. But this law doesn't work well. Most of the times victims get equal punishment as the threat]

"But the victim gets equal punishment. Your husband didn't just hurt the intruder but killed him. And he would have face the consequences", The police officer said, looking down at the chalk mark where Namjoon's body previously laid.

Jimin shook his head. "My husband is not getting any fucking punishment, officer! Kim Namjoon fucking tried to kill me! And he intruded our home! He broke too many laws while doing all this. And all my husband did was, defend himself. You can't punish my husband for that. If not for my husband, I would've been dead by now!" Jimin snapped with a glare.

"Listen here. You are not punishing my husband under my watch!" He sneered.

The officer sighed, signalling the other officers to leave the room. "Mr.Jeon, I get it you are frustrated and pregnant but I have to take your husband with me", he said, looking down at his baby bump.

"Just because I am pregnant doesn't mean I won't stop you from taking my husband from me. Like I said, it was completely self defense. I can appoint a lawyer for myself and she can talk the rest", Jimin growled angrily.

"Fine! I am leaving today. But tomorrow, I want to meet you and your excuse of an husband to come to the police station. With your lawyer", he said before turning to leave.

"Here. Let me open the door for you." Jimin kindly smiled, opening the door for the officer. He stood against the door frame, leg out.

"FUCK!" The police officer hissed, face kissing the hard floor. "What the fuck?! You tripped me!!" He growled, slowly getting up, blood leaking down his nose.

"Yes I did", Jimin whispered. "That's for talking about my husband like that."

🔖

After the police left their home, Jimin sat next to his husband who was crying and shivering.

"Hey you could get a fever. Don't cry", Jimin whispered, pressing his forehead against the younger's. "See, you are hot", he mumbled, rubbing his lips on the man's cheek. "So hot." Jimin's hand sneaked inside his sweater, caressing the skin underneath.