(41) 섹스

Chapter Forty One: Sex.

segseu - 섹스

Jimin sat there, eating the meat in his plate. His favourite idol sat opposite him, a annoyed look on his face.

"Why am I here again?" Yoongi asked with a glare.

"You are a really good man and would never refuse your Hyungs", Jimin grinned.

(JIMIN AND JUNGKOOK ARE HYUNGS OF YOONGI IN THIS LMAO 😂)

"Yeah yeah", Yoongi sighed.

🔖

Jungkook glared at the phone. He still couldn't believe what the man said.

*RING RING*

Jungkook took the phone in his hand, a glare in his face as he pressed the answer button.

"Hello, Jungkook. Hanging up isn't a good habit", the man in the other side chuckled. "Your parents didn't teach you that?" He asked. "Ah right. You don't have parents!"

"Shut the fuck up! Were you stalking me and my husband?" Jungkook asked angrily.

"No~ why would I stalk my own Jiminie baby?"

"NOT YOURS! He is my husband!" The black haired man hissed.

"Soon, he will be mine".

"Never!" Jungkook yelled. The stranger was truly making Jungkook lose his patience.

"Jungkook, do you know? Jimin has a beautiful small black mole on his inner thigh. Just below his juicy tight hole~ Wait. You wouldn't know cause you never had sex with him, have you?"

"WHAT THE FUCK?! FUCKING CREEP! I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!!" Jungkook shouted into the phone, hanging up again as he threw the phone away.

"Hey hey hey, what happened, Jungkook?" Jimin rushed out of the bathroom, now fully dressed in a black tank top and joggers. He didn't hear what they talked.

Jungkook stared down at Jimin's thighs instead of answering. "Have you had sex with anyone, Jimin?"

The short man blushed at the sudden question. "Of course!"

"When?"

"God. Why are you asking this Jungkook? It's been almost 10 years since I had sex", Jimin whined as he turned away.

"Do you remember with who?"

"DAMN!" Jimin groaned. When the younger didn't make any motion, Jimin sighed. "With my bestfriend's brother, Taehyung", Jimin said.

"And does this Taehyung love you?"

"Of course no!"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course! It was a one time thing", Jimin said as Jungkook sighed. "Why are you asking all this? Is this a play of yours to get me into having sex with You?"

"No, Jimin. Go and eat. You will find Yoongi downstairs. STAY. WITH. HIM!" Jimin rolled his eyes but nodded and left the room with his white shirt.

"If he only had sex with Taehyung, then that guy must be the one doing ALL THIS! I am going to kill him!"

🔖

▪ Is it Taehyung?

▪ What do you think, Jungkook might do?

▪ Feedbacks :))

Shorty filler for my sweeties 😘

WOOOOO!

Which is your most favourite Harry Potter movie, and WHY?

Love you sweethearts 💙

Take Care 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙