(76) 우리 결혼식!

Chapter Seventy Six: Our wedding!

uli gyeolhonsig! - 우리 결혼식!

Cuddling with your lover under the bedsheets in a cold day always seems like a bliss. But that's not actually true.

"Stop moving around, Jungkook", Jimin hissed sleepily, pushing his husband's hands away from his waist. Jungkook puffed up his cheeks, sitting up and folding his arms. He stared at Jimin, waiting for his attention. "Stare all you want. No one can stop me from sleeping", the older mumbled.

"I don't want to go to Yoongi's wedding tomorrow. I instead want to stay with you and warm your bed", Jungkook stated, pulling Jimin closer to him before snuggling into his chest.

Jimin sighed. "We already bought a gift for him, Jungkook", he mumbled while his hands massaged Jungkook's head. "You can go, give him the gift, congratulate him and his wife, then you can come back to me. I'll be sleeping the whole day anyway. Jackson will also be there with me. So don't worry". Jungkook shook his head.

"I don't want to leave you here alone with Jackson. And I don't want to take you there with me too. So I better stay hom-"

"Come on, Kookie. He is your friend", Jimin mumbled, barely awake.

Jungkook sighed. "Good night. Love you. Love you babies", he mumbled with a pout.

"Hmm love you too, Kookie. And the babies love you too", Jimin replied sleepily.

🔖

Jackson felt like committing suicide as he watched Jungkook whine and argue with Jimin. "Jungkook, the marriage will start in 40 minutes! If you don't go now, you will be late!" Jimin said.

After Jungkook got ready for Yoongi's wedding and Jackson came over, Jungkook suddenly wanted Jimin to come with him. So he woke the sleeping pregnant man up, whining about how he wants him with him.

"Don't tell me Jungkook is pregnant too", Jackson mumbled to Jimin who rolled his eyes.

"I won't go anywhere unless you come with me!" Jungkook concluded, his cheeks puffed up, a cute frown playing in his eyebrows. He was trying to look 'intimidating'.

Jimin sighed, slowly getting up from their bed. "Oh god. And he is calling me a baby", he huffed, slowly making his way inside the bathroom.

Jungkook grinned happily, wobbling after Jimin like a puppy. He turned to Jackson with a glare. "Get out."

"Wow. I feel so appreciated", Jackson mumbled as he walked out of the couple's room. "This world doesn't deserve me or my sexy ass", he huffed.

Jungkook giggled, watching Jimin brushing his teeth. After finishing his job, Jimin undressed his pyjamas lazily, ready to get in the bath when he noticed Jungkook's wide eyes staring at him.

"What?"

"I wanna help you. It's for your safety", Jungkook said but Jimin immediately stopped him from getting near.

"You will get your suit wet. We don't have many suits with us, so wait outside", he said, pointing at the neat beautiful suit Jungkook was wearing. It's true. As they didn't have to go to many formal outings, the two don't have much suits with them. Only their wedding suits and a couple of other suits.

"I'll undress myself!" Jungkook said, not waiting for Jimin's answer as he already started undressing himself.

Jimin sighed, slowly sinking inside the warm water residing in their bathtub. Now naked, Jungkook was ready to 'help' Jimin.

"I don't really want your help you know", Jimin mumbled, feeling sleepy again. Jungkook took the soap, dragging it up and down Jimin's arm who grunted in disapproval. "Do it calmly, Jungkook. I'll sleep for a while", he ordered lazily, eyes closed as he relaxed his body.