(26) 만화

Chapter Twenty Six: Cartoons.

manhwa - 만화

The blonde man was sitting in their couch with his husband sitting next to him. Their TV was on, some random comedy show going.

Hands occupied with bowl, which was filled with delicious dish. Jimin was eating his rice, loving how the side dish, tofu soup tasted.

Jungkook is perfect.

Is handsome, kind, sweet, knows how to cook, clever, funny...everything a person would want in their partner.

What was missing, according to Jimin is, 'Special'...

"Why are you not eating, Jungkook?" Jimin asked as he faced his husband.

"I am not hungry, Jimin" he mumbled as his chopstick continued to poke the tofu.

"Why?" Jimin asked.

"I am tired" Jungkook said as he layed his head in Jimin's lap. "Let me sleep for a few minutes" he said.

"Hmm" Jimin mumbled and turned to the boring comedy show. "You don't watch cartoons?" Jimin asked as Jungkook nodded. "I only watch cartoons".

Jungkook giggled as he poked his husband's thighs. "I didn't know you were a baby~".

"I am not a baby!" Jimin pouted as he turned the channel to a cartoon channel. "Sleep" he said and turned to the TV.

"You are more interested in a racoon like cat robot taking out gadgets and helping a crybaby boy than your husband" Jungkook said as he stared at the TV.

His eyes scanned the blue cat, taking out a torch and turning it on. The light fell on the boy who turned small.

Small light.

"That's Doremon. He is my bestfriend from childhood" Jimin grinned as Jungkook rolled his eyes.

His husband was so childish.

"And the boy is Nobita" he added.

"I didn't ask" Jungkook snickered as his husband slapped his arm.

The two turned silent, sleep slowly taking over Jungkook.

As Jungkook fell asleep, Jimin watched his favourite cartoon, Doremon, with a smile, while unknowingly caressing Jungkook's head.

It was 1, and not a ideal time to eat dinner and watch cartoons, but what can we say.

Jimin was asleep, the bowl long forgotten in the table. His head was thrown back into the couch, hands holding Jungkook's, who was sleeping in his lap.

"Hmm water" Jimin mumbled as he opened his eyes. Slowly pushing Jungkook away, he walked to the kitchen. "What the fuck?" He mumbled when a weird smell filled his nostrils.

Jimin made his way to their bedroom, opening the closed door. "I don't remember closing the door" Jimin mumbled as he slowly opened the door.

Black smoke emerged from inside the room, blurring Jimin's vision. "Shit!" He hissed.

He walked inside and saw everything looking fine expect one thing.

Their ticket to Maldives layed in the floor, burning brightly. Quickly running to the bathroom, Jimin took a bucket of water and poured it in the ticket.

More smoke evolved as he coughed loudly. "That intruder did this!! He entered our home AGAIN!" Jimin groaned in annoyance as he opened the windows, letting the smoke out.

After opening the windows, he walked to the kitchen, drinking some water.

"What happened Jimin?" A yawning Jungkook walked into the kitchen.

"I-I accidentally burnt our tickets" Jimin lied, looking at the cup of water in his hands.

He didn't want Jungkook to worry about the intruder trespassing again...he might refuse to sleep and Jimin didn't want that. "It's okay, J-jungkook. W-we can buy new tickets" Jimin said.

"God, Jimin! Do you know how much they cost?" Jungkook groaned. "Your mom bought this for us, as wedding gift!" Jungkook massaged his forehead with a frown.

"I'm s-sorry" Jimin said as he looked down.

"God" Jungkook groaned. "Why is there so much smoke though?" He asked.

"I-I panicked. S-so it took me time t-to p-put the fire down" Jimin whispered.

"Are you lying, Jimin?"

Jimin flinched as he shook his head repeatedly. "I-I am sorry, Jungkook".

"I'll ask Mom to book us tickets again. She wouldn't mind" Jimin said.

"You are lying" Jungkook suddenly said making Jimin's eyes widened. "If it really was your fault, you wouldn't panic nor will you apologise. You simply won't care and think you escaped from our honeymoon. But, this wasn't your fault. You are lying, that's why you are apologizing".

Oh, how true he was.

"I-I don't know who did that" Jimin mumbled as Jungkook sighed.

"Sugar doll, please don't be sad. Even if it was your fault, I wouldn't be sad. Next time, let's be careful and double check if we locked the door" Jungkook whispered, pecking Jimin's forhead.

Jimin starts crying.

"Now, don't be a crybaby like Nobita" Jungkook chuckled as Jimin hit his chest.

"I-I a-am sorry" Jimin sobbed with a small smile.

"I love you".

"Okay".

🔖

▪ Did Jimin do the right thing by lying?

▪ Do you like Doremon?

▪ What's your favourite cartoon?

▪ Feedbacks :))

Update!! 😙

Take Care 💙

Love you sweethearts 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙

Fighting 😙