(28) 너무 많아

Chapter Twenty Eight: Too many.

neomu manh-a - 너무 많아

Jimin's eyes fluttered open, looking around, taking in his surrounding. "Did Jackson bring me home?"

"Sugar, I made you breakfast" Jungkook entered their bedroom, a wide grin in his face. He was wearing a black tank top and joggers.

Jimin's heartbeat increased as he looked down. "I am sorry, Jungkook", he said after taking a deep breath. "I am really sorry".

"Why, Sugar?" Jungkook asked instead as he walked closer and sat next to Jimin, pulling him closer by his waist.

"I-I was angry at my Mom and took it on you" he whispered as Jungkook chuckled.

"It's fine, Sugar" he smiled, kissing Jimin's cheeks.

"Don't kiss me" Jimin mumbled as he stood up. Before he could walk away, Jungkook pulls him back by his wrist, making Jimin stumble back into his wrist.

"Hey!" Jimin whined as he tried to push his husband away.

"I thought you liked it aggressive" Jungkook whispered as his lips traced the pure skin.

The blonde man shivered at the feeling. "W-what do you mean?!" Jimin asked.

"You like being manhandled and put back into your place~ But still you want to be treated like a princess....but when it comes to sex, you want your man to be aggressive" Jungkook whispered as he bit his husband's earlobe.

"Wh-", Before Jimin could finish, he was pushed to their bed, wrist pinned above. Jungkook nosed into his husband's neck, pulling the skin between his teeth.

"Aghh" Jimin groaned, turning his head to the side from pain, unknowingly giving more access to Jungkook.

"Do you like my new black hair~?" Jungkook asked as his hand went down, groping the supple skin of Jimin's thighs.

"Aghh Jungkook!" Every touch set Jimin's body up in fire. A pink hue never left the man's cheeks, his heartbeat increasing every single second.

It wasn't from pleasure or pain...it was from fear.

"You like it?" Jungkook asked as his hands moved from his husband's thighs to his plump ass. His hand skilfully massaged Jimin's butt, loving how they felt in his hand.... soft and bite worthy.

"S-stop".

"Why? You don't like it?" Jungkook asked as he leaned forward.

"NO" Jimin whimpered with fresh tears running down his cheeks.

He pushed Jungkook away, running out of the room.

The black haired man sighed as his hand pulled his hair in frustration. "What have I done?" He hissed.

He looked back at the spot where Jimin layed.

A wave of guilt washed over him as he walked out. He was sure Jimin left to Jackson's home.

But no he didn't.

There, he was lying in the couch, hugging his knees. The salty liquid continued flowing as his soft sobs filled the silent living room.

Jungkook walked to his husband and reached out to touch him, only to pull away when he saw Jimin flinch.

"P-please" Jimin whimpered.

"I-I am sorry, Sugar" Jungkook said as he crouched in front of the couch. "I won't touch you again. I thought you liked it because I saw your diary, and that was written" Jungkook sighed.

"It was in Highschool! I was a teenager, of course I would write like that" Jimin cried out as he turned away from Jungkook.

"I am sorry, Sugar".

"Leave me alone for a while, Jungkook" He whispered as the younger nodded and stood up, leaving to the kitchen.

*RING RING*

Jungkook flinched as he glared at his phone. Someone was calling him.

"Stupid phone!" He hissed, carefully answering the call and holding it up near his ears.

"Hello?"

"Touching what is mine ah?" A low deep voice was heard followed by chuckles. "Will kill you".

Then the man hung up.

"What the hell?"

🔖

▪ Do you think, what Jungkook did is right?

▪ Why do you think, Jimin didn't leave their home?

▪ Who called Jungkook?

▪ Feedbacks :))

Look who finally updated 😂

Have you guys watched all the Harry Potter movies?

Love you sweethearts 💙

Take Care 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙